Philadelphia Eagles Odds, 2020 Week 7 NFL Lines | 2021 Eagles Super Bowl Betting
10/22 - 08:20 PM
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
SUPERBOWL 55 - TO WIN
10/22 - 08:20 PM
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
philadelphia eagles SCHEDULE
philadelphia eagles STANDINGS
philadelphia eagles Roster
philadelphia eagles Injuries
Most recent posts
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 7 Odds
Philadelphia Eagles Odds
2020 Philadelphia Eagles Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Philadelphia Eagles (1933–1942; 1944–present) |
tPhil-Pitt "Steagles" (1943)
|Arena||Lincoln Financial Field|
|League Titles||4 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1948, 1949, 1960 |
t(Super Bowl championships) 2017 (LII)
|Conference Titles||4 (NFL Eastern) 1960 |
(NFC) 1980, 2004, 2017
Giants At Eagles: Philly Down Miles Sanders & Zach Ertz Thursday | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
There was no Week 6 Thursday night game around the NFL but it’s back this week – alas, it’s a terrible matchup between one-win NFC East teams in the Giants and Eagles. Philly is a 3.5-point favorite on the NFL odds despite the fact it could be missing nearly its entire offense due to injury.
How to Bet Giants at Eagles NFL Football Week 7
- When: Thursday, 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- TV: Fox/NFL Network
- Radio: http://www.siriusxm.com/nfl
- Stream Option: Fox Sports Go; NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV
- Opening NFL Lines: Eagles -3.5 (total 44)
The Eagles swept New York last year and has won seven straight in the series. The game in Philly last year ended by a score of 23-17 in overtime, coming in Week 14 on a Monday night. After Eli Manning led the New York Giants to a 14-point lead, Carson Wentz tossed a 2-yard touchdown pass to Zach Ertz in overtime for the win. Wentz threw for 325 yards and a pair of TDs, including a 5-yard toss to Ertz to tie it at 17 with 1:53 left. Of course, Manning is now retired for New York.
Why Bet on NY Giants? | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
The Giants got their first win for new head coach Joe Judge this past Sunday, 20-19 over Washington. The Giants stopped Washington on a 2-point try with under a minute to go.
Daniel Jones completed 12-of-19 passes for 112 yards, one score, and one interception, adding 74 yards on seven carries. Jones threw a perfectly placed ball to Darius Slayton in the first half that resulted in the Giants’ only offensive score of the day. Their other trip to the end zone came on a fumble recovery that was taken to the house. Jones didn’t do much as a passer but had multiple impressive runs including a 49-yarder that set up a Graham Gano field goal later in the drive.
The Giants finished with 108 net passing yards, their lowest total since they threw for 86 yards on Nov. 23, 2017, at Washington. It was their lowest net passing yardage total in a victory since Dec. 23, 2007, when they for 94 yards in a 38-21 triumph in Buffalo.
Receiver Darius Slayton recorded his 11th career touchdown reception in the win. Slayton came into the game with a foot injury and it clearly had an impact on his play. He left the field limping in the second half but returned a few plays later. He’s scored all three of the Giants’ passing touchdowns this year. In his only career game at Philadelphia (Week 14, 2019), Slayton had five catches for a career-high 154 yards and two touchdowns.
Linebacker Blake Martinez led the Giants with 14 tackles last week vs. Washington and ranks second in the league with 64 tackles in his first season with New York. Three of the Giants’ last four victories have been against Washington and they have beaten their NFC East rivals four consecutive times. The teams meet again in FedExField on Nov. 8. The one-point victory was the Giants’ first since they defeated Tampa Bay, 32-31, in Jones’ first NFL start on Sept. 22, 2019.
Receiver Sterling Shepard is “closer” to a return, per Judge for Thursday. Shepard worked with trainers Monday. His status could be up to a pregame workout after missing four games with turf toe.
Why Bet on Philadelphia? | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
The Eagles were 30-28 losers at home to Baltimore on Sunday. Philly staged a big fourth-quarter rally but was stopped with under two minutes left on the tying two-point PAT. The Eagles wouldn’t have needed the conversion after Carson Wentz sneaked in from the 1 if coach Doug Pederson kicked the extra point when they scored early in the third quarter to cut Baltimore’s deficit to 17-6.
Wentz totaled three touchdowns (two passing, one rushing) in the loss and has a rushing touchdown in four of his past five games. In four career home starts against the Giants, Wentz has five touchdown passes and one interception for a 93.8 rating. Receiver Travis Fulgham led Philadelphia with 75 receiving yards last week and aims for his fourth in a row Thursday with a touchdown reception.
Defensive end Brandon Graham recorded his eighth-career game with at least two sacks last week and is one of three players (Aaron Donald and Za’Darius Smith) with at least five sacks (five) and six tackles for loss (eight) this season.
The Eagles (1-4-1) entered Sunday’s game missing seven offensive starters, including four offensive linemen, and then lost two more when running back Miles Sanders left in the third quarter and tight end Zach Ertz exited in the fourth. Sanders is expected to miss 1-2 weeks and Ertz 3-4.
Sanders was hurt on his 74-yard run in the third quarter when he was tackled from behind by DeShon Elliott. He left the game and did not return. Sanders leads all NFL running backs at 6.1 yards per carry. Coach Doug Pederson said Boston Scott and Corey Clement would split backfield duties while Sanders is out. Ertz is a three-time Pro Bowler who is tied for the team lead with 24 catches. Fellow tight end Dallas Goedert remains out injured.
Rookie Jack Driscoll (ankle) started in place of the injured Lane Johnson at right tackle and left Sunday’s game with an injury in the fourth quarter and Brett Toth, who has been practicing for a week with the Eagles, finished the game. Neither Driscoll nor Johnson participated in Monday’s walkthrough. Right guard Jamon Brown started for Matt Pryor, who is on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, and Brown struggled.
The Eagles also are really thin at wideout with DeSean Jackson (hamstring), Alshon Jeffery (foot) and rookie Jalen Reagor (thumb) all out – it’s possible Jackson will play Thursday.Game Trends
- The Giants are 0-13 SU in their last 13 games as underdog.
- The Giants are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games vs divisional opponents
- The Eagles are 1-5-1 SU and 2-5 ATS in their last seven games.
- The Eagles are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games at home vs teams with losing records.
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of the Giants’ last 10 games on the road vs the Eagles.
NFL Betting News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – October 20th Edition
- Giants At Eagles: Philly Down Miles Sanders & Zach Ertz Thursday | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
- Devonta Freeman Week 7 NFL Prop Bet Tips – Giants at Eagles
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Odds and Computer Picks October 25, 2020
Philadelphia Eagles Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia Eagles Game Odds, Eagles Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia Eagles team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Eagles Winning the NFL Championship, Philadelphia NFL News & other info on the Philadelphia Eagles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia Eagles Today!
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans: Line and Betting Trends for Week 7
- Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs. Giants Line and Betting Trends October 22, 2020
- 2020 NBA Betting News & Rumors October 19th Edition
- 2020 European Open Expert Analysis – ATP Betting
- UFC 2020 Rumors & Betting News October 19th Edition
- NCAAF 2020 Season Week 8 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 7 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Oct. 19th Edition
- 2020 Top Stakes Races for the Week Oct. 19th Edition
- Week 7 NFL Player Props: John Brown in Bills at the Jets
- Player Props Insights: Kenyan Drake in Cardinals vs Seahawks in Week 7
- Tyreek Hill NFL Player Props Trends at the Broncos
- Cowboys at Football Team Week 7 Insights – Dalton Schultz NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
- Chiefs at Broncos: Mecole Hardman NFL Player Props for Week 7
- Chiefs at Broncos Week 7 Insights – Clyde Edwards-Helaire NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
- Bills at Jets: Josh Allen NFL Player Props for Week 7
Latest NFL Scores
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 30 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Vikings 26 vs Seahawks 27 Result NFL Week 5 Sunday Night Football Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 43 vs 49ers 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Eagles 29 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Buccaneers 19 vs Bears 20 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
- Falcons 16 vs Packers 30 Result NFL Week 4 Monday Night Football Score
Philadelphia Eagles Season Scores & Philadelphia 2019 NFL Results
- Ravens 30 vs Eagles 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Eagles 29 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Eagles 25 vs 49ers 20 Result NFL Week 4 Sunday Night Football Score
- Bengals 23 vs Eagles 23 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Rams 37 vs Eagles 19 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Eagles 17 vs Washington 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Eagles 34 vs Giants 17 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Cowboys 9 vs Eagles 17 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Eagles 37 vs Redskins 27 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Giants 17 vs Eagles 23 Result NFL Week 14 Score | Monday Night Football
- Eagles 31 vs Dolphins 37 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Seahawks 17 vs Eagles 9 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Patriots 17 vs Eagles 10 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Bears 14 @ Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Eagles 31 @ Bills 13 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Eagles 10 @ Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 7 Score | Monday Night Football
2019 Philadelphia Divisional Round Odds
Sunday, January 13 2019
Philadelphia at No. 1 New Orleans, 4:40 p.m. ET (Fox)
2019 Philadelphia Wild Card Weekend Odds
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 6 Philadelphia defeated No. 3 Chicago |16 – 15 in Chicago | Defending Super Bowl Champions Philadelphia Eagles being the lowest ranked team left in the NFC will Face off with Drew Brees and the Division Winning Saints next Sunday.
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Philadelphia Eagles Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.