It’s only a few days before the start of the Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil, but before we get to the opening ceremonies, it’s always fun to look at which countries might dominate in the medal standings. We will have a number of different online betting options available throughout the course of the Games, but for now, let’s take a look at the betting odds for the gold medal count. There are some obvious favorites in here, as it’s usually the same 3 or 4 countries who land atop the gold medal charts. For the purposes of this piece, we will look at the 4 countries who we think will have the best shot of coming away with the most gold medals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.