There is always a lot of excitement in the days leading up to the Olympic Games, but the Rio games may have more buzz than usual. That is because golf is back after a 112-year absence from the Games. While the top 4 players in the world have all opted to sit this one out, there is still a very strong field of 60 who will be taking part. The golfing event in Rio will be similar to a regular PGA event in that it will be contested over 4 rounds, with stroke play deciding the winner. The big difference here is that there will be no cut after the second round, which means that all 60 players will be in it from start to finish. A total of 40 different nations will be represented in the tournament, and while each nation was allowed 4 entries, it is only the US who will be bringing a full contingent. Does that give them an edge in the online sports betting odds? We will have to wait and see. Let’s take a look at a few players who might be worth a wager in Olympic Games golf.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.