The men’s Olympic basketball tournament is getting close to the end, and we now know who will play who in the semi-finals. The US team came in as overwhelming betting odds favorites to tale the gold, but if truth be told, they have looked a little shaky at times. They have a tough road ahead, and it all starts with a game against Spain in the semi’s. Let’s take a look at the remaining games to see if we can’t pick out the medal winners.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
- Rio 2016 Top Betting Props
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.