Tennis betting enthusiasts are waiting with bated breath to witness who will scoop the Golden Award in the Olympics Men Tennis event, a competition that many professional tennis players now colloquially refer to as the “Fifth Grand Slam.” The draw for the players is set to take place on Thursday, before the games officially begin on Saturday. Ahead of the championship, a number of high-profile players have pulled out of the event, mostly citing injuries and health concerns, or simply creating excuses due to the absence of prize money and ranking points in the Olympics Men Tennis event. Amongst the eight top-20 players that will miss the tournament are Roger Federer, who is sitting out the rest of the season because of a knee injury, along with Romania’s world number five Simona Halep, Czech world number eight Tomas Berdych and Canada’s beaten SW19 finalist Milos Raonic, with the latter trio citing fears over the Zika virus. Despite these glaring absentees, the fight for the 2016 Olympics Men Tennis Gold is still expected to be fierce, featuring a host of the biggest names in the game, including Serbian World number one and Rio 2016 betting favorite Novak Djokovic and defending Olympics Men Tennis champion Andy Murray of Britain. Below is a sweeping look at what to expect from these stars, complete with the best Olympics Men Tennis Gold Medal betting picks for Rio 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.