The 2016 Brazil Olympics soccer team is now two wins away from achieving what none of their highly regarded predecessors did, which is to win a first-ever Gold Medal in the competition. With the women’s soccer team already out of the competition courtesy of a semifinal upset at the hands of Sweden, the men will be keen to a avoid a similar feat when they take on the Honduras in one leg of the semifinals. In the other semifinal game, we will be treated to another great matchup between two in-form teams, favorites Germany and dangerous underdogs Nigeria. Below, find a brief preview of these two games, complete with free online soccer picks and online sportsbook predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
- Rio 2016 Top Betting Props
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.