The Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil are really just getting started, but the women’s soccer tournament is already about to bring its group stage to an end. This is because they started a couple of days early, and we now have the benefit of knowing which teams are actually deserving of their betting odds favorites status. The US have already locked up a place in the next round, but there is still some work to be done to ensure that they get an easier draw in the quarter-final stage of the tournament. In order to do that, they will need to get at least a tie in their final game of Group H, as this will land them on top and have them playing against a third-place group finisher in the net round. On paper, this looks to be a pretty easy game against a Colombia team that has underwhelmed so far, but the US ladies will be well aware that this is not a time to get too complacent.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.