We are only about halfway through the first batch of group games at Euro 2016, but there are already a couple of teams who have shown their intent, as well as a few that have made it clear that they are probably not going to be a factor in this tournament. When looking at potential safe bets for the Euros, it’s probably a good idea to look at who might go through to the net round from the group stages. While I like France to win the whole thing on their home turf, I still believe it’s a little too early to really make an overall prediction. After all, we don’t know who will face who just yet, so instead, let’s take a look at each of the 6 groups to see where your safest bets may lie. Take a look at the current betting odds on MyBookie.ag to see if there are some potential sleeper picks in there.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.