Champions League Odds, 2022 to Win Odds | UEFA Champions League Betting
Champions League Odds
Latest Soccer Headlines, Vegas Football Odds Online
|Founded:||1955; (Rebranded in 1992)|
|Number of Teams||32 (group stage) | 79 (total)|
|Qualifier for:||UEFA Super Cup |
FIFA Club World Cup
|Championships||UEFA Europa League |
UEFA Europa Conference League
Chelsea Vs Man City Betting Odds – 2021 Champions League Finals
On Saturday, May 29, two English Premier League powers duke it out for the right to call themselves UEFA Champions League victors. Manchester City will enter the UCL Finals a favorite over surprise participant Chelsea. Check out match information, current moneyline and total odds, and more information about both the Blues and the Sky Blues so you can bet against their Champions League odds.
UCL Finals Odds: Man City Favored Against Premier League Rival Chelsea
2020-2021 UEFA Champions League Final: Chelsea Vs Man City
- When: Saturday, May 29 at 3:00pm ET
- Where: Estadio do Dragao, Porto, Portugal
- Moneyline Odds: Manchester City -106 / Chelsea +300 / Draw +250
- Over / Under Odds: O 2 ½ (-105) / U 2 ½ (-118)
Why bet on Chelsea?
In the last couple of head-to-head matches, Chelsea has beaten Manchester City. On April 17, the Blues beat Man City 1-0. Then on May 8, Chelsea bested the Sky Blues again, this time via a 2-1 score. So far this year, Chelsea has shown they have no problem outscoring Manchester City. If Chelsea has already won two against the Sky Blues, why couldn’t they get a third straight victory?
Chelsea Last 5 as of May 13
- L – 0-1 vs. Arsenal
- W – 2-1 vs. Manchester City
- W – 2-0 vs. Real Madrid
- W – 2-0 vs. Fulham
- D – 1-1 vs. Real Madrid
Chelsea Starting Lineup – Projected
Why bet on Manchester City?
A case can be made that Man City didn’t play their best lineup versus Chelsea in the last head-to-head. Kevin De Bruyne didn’t step onto the pitch. Neither did Bernardo Silva nor did Fernandinho. Riyad Mahrez also stayed on the sidelines. With so many usual starters on the sidelines, no wonder Chelsea won. On May 29, Pep Guardiola will start his very best lineup. Expect a different Man City squad in the third match versus the Blues.
Manchester City Last 5 as of May 13
- L – 1-2 vs. Chelsea
- W – 2-0 vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- W – 0-2 vs. Crystal Palace
- W – 1-2 vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- W – 1-0 vs. Tottenham
Manchester City Starting Lineup – Projected
- De Bruyne
UEFA Champions League Finals Betting Prediction
No doubt, Pep played possum in the last head-to-head. One of the reasons? The Sky Blues dominated the English Premier League. A Champions League trophy is the only thing left for Manchester City to win.
Man to man, the Sky Blues are a more talented squad than Chelsea. But getting past the Blues won’t be easy.
Since Thomas Tuchel took over as manager, Chelsea has 17 wins, 7 draws, and 3 losses. Losing to Arsenal on May 12 stings, but it won’t affect how Chelsea plays on May 29. That doesn’t mean Chelsea is the moneyline choice.
It’s tough to beat any team three straight. It’s especially tough when your opponent is the best soccer club in the world. The Blues won’t upset the Sky Blues in regulation. Instead, Tuchel will instruct his squad to play a defensive match like what we saw in the first-leg against Real Madrid.
Chelsea will force a draw in regulation. Then, Tuchel’s team will hope to capitalize on a Sky Blues mistake in the extra period, or win the match via penalty kicks.
UCL Finals Pick: Draw
Soccer Betting News
- European Soccer Betting News: Man United Completes Transfer for Sancho
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From July 30th to Aug. 1st
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Canada Vs Mexico
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Qatar Vs United States
- 2021 Club Friendly European Matches To Bet On: Chelsea vs Arsenal Highlights Week Action
UEFA Champions League Betting Lines
- Chelsea Vs Man City Betting Odds – 2021 Champions League Finals On Saturday, May 29, two English Premier League powers duke it out for the right to call themselves UEFA Champions League victors. Manchester City will enter the UCL Finals a favorite over surprise participant Chelsea. Check out match information, current moneyline and total odds, and more information about both the Blues and the Sky Blues so you can bet against Read More
- Real Madrid Vs Chelsea Betting Odds – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 2nd Leg On Wednesday, May 5, Chelsea and Real Madrid throw down for the second time. The match happens at 3:00 pm ET over the Blues’ pitch at Stamford Bridge. Will Chelsea close the door on La Liga power Real? Or will RM do enough to march into the 2021 UEFA Champions League Final? Check out odds, analysis, and a free pick Read More
- PSG Vs Man City Betting Odds – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 2nd Leg PSG is up against it in the second-leg of their Champions League aggregate versus Pep Guardiola coached Manchester City. Paris must make up a goal on the road versus arguably the best soccer team in the world. Can Paris get it done? Or will the Sky Blues coast to the UCL Finals? Let’s take a closer look at both teams Read More
- 2021 Champions League Final Predictions: Possible Matchups On Tuesday, Chelsea and Real Madrid drew 1-1 in the first-leg of their two-leg Champions League Semi-Final aggregate. Then on Wednesday, Manchester City went into Parc de Princes and beat Paris Saint-Germain 2-1. As we head into the second week of UCL semi-final play, it makes sense to consider which two squads are poised to battle in the 2021 UEFA Read More
- PSG Vs Man City Betting Odds – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 1st Leg On Wednesday, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City dance for the first time in a UCL Semifinal match. PSG beat Barcelona and then Bayern to reach this point. Manchester City bested Dortmund in the UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals. Which team will get the edge? Check out Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick for Paris Saint-Germain versus Manchester City. UCL Read More
- Real Madrid Vs Chelsea Betting Odds – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 1st Leg The fist-leg of this season’s Champions League Semifinals happen on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday, Real Madrid hosts Chelsea in what many believe will be a close match. Both teams are in fine form heading into their April 27 clash. Check out Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick for Chelsea at Real Madrid. UCL Semi Final First-Leg: Real Read More
- Updated Odds to Win the 2021 Champions League Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Chelsea are the four teams left with a shot to win the 2021 UEFA Champions League title match. Man City offers favorite’s odds while PSG is the second choice. Real Madrid and Chelsea are the underdogs among the UCL final four. Check out more information on the teams left with a shot at Read More
- PSG Vs Man City Early Preview – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 1st Leg Paris Saint-Germain exacted revenge on 2020 UCL Champion Bayern by knocking out the Bundesliga club in the quarterfinals. On April 28, PSG hopes they can take out another highly rated soccer club when they host Manchester City in the first of a 2-leg Champions League semifinal aggregate. Will the underdog home team get it done, or will the Sky Blues Read More
- Real Madrid Vs Chelsea Early Preview – 2021 UCL Semi Finals 1st Leg Based on the early odds, Real Madrid versus Chelsea should be a super competitive match. The Blues are a +209 chalk. Take away the draw, though, and Chelsea falls to +½ and -169. Even Real Madrid offers above even money odds to win in regulation. Check out early Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick for the first 2021 Read More
- Man City Vs Dortmund Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- Real Madrid Vs Liverpool Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- PSG Vs Bayern Munich Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- Chelsea Vs Porto Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- Porto Vs Chelsea Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Betting
- Bayern Munich Vs PSG Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Betting
- Real Madrid Vs Liverpool Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Betting
- Man City Vs Dortmund Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Betting
- 2021 UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Expert Analysis
Champions League Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Champions Odds, 2021 UEFA Champions League | Soccer Betting Odds
Soccer Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Soccer Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
My Bookie Review
I enjoy using your service. At times the website is sluggish but manageable. Most of the agents are extremely helpful, but there are those occasions that more training or knowledge of the service should be implemented for a better customer service experience.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!