You might want to be careful betting on Russia to advance out of the group stage of Euro 2016. The Russians are in Group B with England, Wales and Slovakia. And the Russians are -400 on sports betting lines to advance to the knockout round. On talent alone, they should advance with England. However, the team will be booted from the tournament if its fans cause any more trouble. European football’s governing body, UEFA, meted out the suspended ban after scenes of disturbance marred Russia’s opening match against England in Marseille on Saturday. Dozens of fans were injured in clashes outside the Stade Velodrome in the French port city, while Russia fans were charged with “crowd disturbances, use of fireworks and racist behavior” inside the stadium.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.