The UFC has staged 19 events in Canada across eight cities — Montreal has seen seven shows, Toronto four, and Vancouver three. Calgary, Winnipeg, Halifax, Quebec City and Saskatoon each have hosted one card apiece. But for the first time ever, the capital city of Ottawa will host a card and it’s Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 89, headlined by a welterweight bout between Canadian Rory MacDonald, the No. 1 contender, and No. 2 Stephen Thompson, an American. MacDonald is a slight -120 favorite on the MMA betting lines and the over/under rounds for the scheduled five-rounder is 2.5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.