MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2021 MMA Betting
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
Bellator 263: Pitbull Vs McKee Betting Odds & Picks
You have a couple of options when it comes to MMA this Saturday night, with UFC and Bellator both putting on events. One thing that might swing fight fans in the direction of Bellator 263 is that we have a title fight at the top of the main card. All told, there will be 5 fights on the Bellator 263 main card, with the Featherweight Title on the line at the end of the night. We are going to dog into all 5 fights and provide you with Bellator odds and predictions, so let’s get right to it.
Bellator 263 Betting Preview | MMA Analysis
Chris Gonzalez (+145) Vs Goiti Yamauchi (-170)
The opening fight of the night is a very interesting Catchweight bout between a pair of fighters with a big experience gap. Gonzalez has been on fire to start his pro career, winning each of his first 6 fights, with 4 going the distance. Yamauchi is 25-5, but he has lost 2 of his last 5 fights, including his last one. This might be the night when Gonzalez loses that perfect record.
Islam Mamedov (-210) Vs Brent Primus (+175)
It’s a lightweight bout up next and it looks like a good one, as both fighters have excellent records. Memedov is 19-1-1 and has not lost a fight since 2009. Many of his bouts tend to go the distance. Primus is 10-1 and has won back-to-back fights since taking his first career loss. This should be a solid fight, but I am taking Mamedov by decision.
Usman Nurmagomedov (-1150) Vs Manny Muro (+775)
This Lightweight bout might well be the weak link on the main card, as it looks to be a total mismatch. Nurmagomedov comes in with a perfect 12-0 record as he continues to climb the ranks. Muro is 12-6, but he has won 3 in a row ahead of this one. I don’t see any way he makes it 4, though, as I think Nurmagomedov will have this one done quickly.
Mads Burnell (-135) Vs Emmanuel Sanchez (+115)
It will be the Featherweights who step into the octagon for what will serve as the co-main event of the evening. Burnell, who is 15-3, comes in on a fine run of form, as he has now won each of his last 6 fights. Sanchez saw a 3-fight streak broken with a loss in his last fight, dropping him to 20-5 overall. This is one that looks set to go the distance, with Burnell getting the win.
Patricio Pitbull (-115) Vs AJ McKee (-115)
The Flyweight Title is on the line in the final fight of the night in what looks like an amazing matchup. Pitbull comes into this one looking to defend his title for the 6th time. This, though, may well be his toughest one yet, as McKee comes into this fight sporting an unbeaten 17-0 record. This has all the makings of a fantastic fight and I am going to take a bit of a shot and go with McKee to steal the title from the champ.
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- UFC Fight Night: Hall Vs Strickland Betting Odds & Picks When there is a big event on the horizon, as there is in the UFC right now, it is easy to overlook the next one up. That would be a mistake, as it looks as if UFC on ESPN 28 has all the makings of a good one. Starting at 6 PM EST on Saturday night, this event comes with Read More
- ONE Championship: Battleground Betting Analysis & Predictions If you are prepared to get up bright and early on Friday morning, you will be able to watch another big MMA event. What we are talking about is the ONE Championship: Battleground event, which will start at 8:30 AM on Friday morning. It is a bit of a unique main card in that we have 6 fights ready to Read More
- Early UFC 265: Lewis Vs Gane Betting Odds & Prediction We will have another big fight night on our hands this Saturday in the UFC, which is something that we will get to later, but for now we are going to jump ahead to UFC 265. That event goes on August 7th and will feature a pair of title fights. We will have Amanda Nunes defending her Bantamweight title against Read More
- LFA 113: Lewis Vs Petersen Betting Odds & Predictions For fans of MMA, the weekend begins on Friday night in the LFA, where we will have a title fight as the headliner at LFA 113. Those of you who have access to UFC Fight Pass can tune into this event, with the main card set to go at 9 PM EST. All told, there are 5 fights listed on Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks This weekend, we have another early start waiting for us in the world of the UFC. Set your clocks for 4 PM EST on Saturday, as that is when UFC on ESPN 27 will kick off, with this event featuring 5 fights on the main card. While this event may not, on the face of it, be as glamorous as Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks While many MMA fans are still talking about the craziness that was the Poirier/McGregor fight last weekend, many more are looking ahead to Saturday and UFC Vegas 31. It’s a bit of an earlier start for this event, with the main card kicking off at 7 PM EST. Speaking of the main card, there are 5 fights on tap, all Read More
- LFA 112: Welterweight Grand Prix Betting Odds & Picks There is something a little different coming your way this weekend in the LFA. First off, we have LFA 111, which is set to go on Friday night, which will be followed by LFA 112 on Sunday. The Sunday event features a Welterweight tournament of sorts, with the winners of the opening two fights of the night meeting later in Read More
- Bellator 262: Velasquez vs. Kielholtz Betting Odds & Picks What better way to head into the weekend than with an MMA title fight on Friday night? That is what you will be getting with Bellator 262, which will once again be coming from the Mohegan Sun resort in Uncasville. The women’s Flyweight title is up for grabs on Friday night, with that bout serving as the headliner, but it’s Read More
- KSW 62: Kolecki Vs Szostak Betting Analysis & Predictions Saturday kicks off at Noon EST if you are an MMA fight fan, as we have KSW 62 coming live from Warsaw, Poland. There are a ton of big fights here, with no less than 9 bouts on the main card. With so much ground to cover, let’s jump right into previewing each of those fights, with predictions for each Read More
- Four MMA Events this Week: Where to Put your Money and Win Big It’s another huge week in the MMA, with no less than 4 different events coming your way as we head into the weekend. All those events means that you are looking at a ton of betting opportunities, which could also potentially mean the possibility of mismanaging your bankroll. We know that it’s always tempting to wager on every fight, especially Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update We are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will Win It is arguably the biggest fight of the year that we have coming our way at UFC 264, as Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier prepare to meet for the third time. You need to go all the way back to 2014 to find the first time that these two fighters met, with McGregor taking that one in the opening round. Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will Win This coming Saturday night, we have another huge UFC event coming, with UFC 264 having Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier going head-to-head. As well as this being the deciding fight, with each man having previously beaten the other, it’s also important in that the winner is almost certainly guaranteed a shot at the Lightweight title. There is a lot to Read More
- UFC 264 Betting Update: McGregor and Poirier Ready for Third Dance On Saturday, July 10, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier throw down for the third time. Two of the greatest featherweights in UFC history, maybe the two greatest of all time, have no love for each other. UFC 264 is set to be one of the most electrifying events in the promotional company’s history. Check out more information on UFC 264 Read More
- UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 MMA Betting Recap This weekend will see the return of the UFC, with the 3rd meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor serving as the headline event. While there was a lot of respect between the two fighters heading into, as well as immediately following, the 2nd meeting, some of that has been tempered. It all comes down to a promise from McGregor Read More
- UFC 178: Poirier vs McGregor 1 Recap & Early UFC 264 Betting Prediction While we didn’t get to see any UFC action this past weekend because of the 4th of July holiday in the U.S., we did get to see anticipation build for UFC 264. It’s an absolutely massive main card that we have on tap this coming Saturday, with the 3rd fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier in as the main Read More
- Titan FC 70: Assis Vs O’Shea Odds & Picks – MMA Betting With the holiday weekend in the United States, things are a little quieter than usual on the MMA front. It is not totally dead, though, as we have Titan FC 70 set to go on Friday night, with the event available on UFC Fight Pass. It’s a 7-fight main card that includes a title fight as the headliner. Let’s quickly Read More
- LFA 110: Silveira Vs Murray Betting Analysis It is a bit of an odd weekend in the world of MMA in that we do not have a UFC event to cover. They will be taking the 4th of July weekend off, but they will be returning with a banger next weekend. We will start to break down that event in another article, but for now, we are Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Gane Vs Volkov Betting Odds & Picks
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 6 Betting Odds & Predictions
- Bellator 261: Johnson vs Moldavsky Betting Odds & Picks
- Cage Warriors 123, Cage Warriors 124 & Cage Warriors 125 Betting Preview
- UFC Fight Night: Chan Sung “The Korean Zombie” Jung vs Dan Ige Betting Odds & Picks
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 5 Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC 263: Adesanya Vs Vettori 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- Bellator 260: Lima Vs Amasov Betting Odds & Picks
- Rizin Fighting Federation: RIZIN 28 Betting Analysis
- Invicta FC: Phoenix Series 4 Betting Predictions
- ONE Championship: Full Blast 2 Betting Predictions
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 4 Betting Odds & Predictions
- KSW 61: Pudzian Vs Juras Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik Vs Sakai Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 109: McKinney Vs Irizarry Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Garbrandt Betting Odds
- Bellator 259: Cyborg Vs Smith 2 Betting Odds & Picks
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2021 Current MMA Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Mix Martial Arts Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.