MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2021 MMA Betting
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
LFA 113: Lewis Vs Petersen Betting Odds & Predictions
For fans of MMA, the weekend begins on Friday night in the LFA, where we will have a title fight as the headliner at LFA 113. Those of you who have access to UFC Fight Pass can tune into this event, with the main card set to go at 9 PM EST. All told, there are 5 fights listed on the main card, but it is the headline bout, which is for the vacant heavyweight title, that has everyone buzzing. We will, of course, be taking a look at that fight and making a prediction, but we are also doing all 5 fights on the main card. Without further ado, let’s get to it so you can bet against their LFA odds.
MMA Betting Preview for LFA 113: Lewis Vs Petersen
Abril Anguiano (-165) Vs Jordan Nickelatti (+135)
It is the ladies who get the main card started in a Flyweight bout that is perhaps a little tougher to handicap given that both women are in the early stages of their pro careers. Anguiano has a little more experience having had 3 fights already, all of which she won, with 2 of the 3 victories coming in the opening round. Nickaletti made the jump to pro after a successful amateur career, but she saw how tough that move can be after losing her only pro fight to this point. I’m going with Anguiano by decision in this one.
Alden Coria (-340) Vs Donnie Ballou (+260)
It’s another Flyweight bout up next, this time with the men stepping into the octagon. For Alden Coria, this fight is all about maintaining his unbeaten record and moving up the rankings. Coria has won all 4 of his pro fights and has only had to go the distance once. While he is the favorite to win here, he will not have a tough time against Ballou, who comes in at 7-4. Not one of Ballou’s 11 pro fights have gone beyond the opening round. I’m on Coria to win this one quickly.
Steve Jones (-165) Vs Chris Brown (+135)
It is the Welterweights up next, with both of these fighters looking to get back to winning ways. Jones is 8-2 in his pro career, but he is coming off a loss via unanimous decision last time out. That defeat halted a run that had seen him win 5 in a row. Brown won in his last fight, but it was one that he desperately needed after losing his previous 2. He is now sitting at 6-3. I think this one goes the distance, with Jones getting the decision.
Ricky Camp (-155) Vs Gregg Fischer (+125)
The co-main event of the night is a Bantamweight bout that has all the makings of a very good one. Camp, who is 11-4 overall, is on a great run of form, winning each of his last 6 fights, with 5 of those wins coming inside the distance. Fischer is a respectable 10-2 in his career, but it should be noted that both of his losses have come in his last 5 fights, including a defeat last time out. Camp is the man in for and looks good for a KO win.
Vernon Lewis (+190) Vs Thomas Peterson (-240)
The final fight of the night is the biggest of the bunch, as the winner will walk away with the vacant LFA Heavyweight Title. Lewis is the more experienced of the two fighters at the pro level, going 8-4 overall and coming away with wins in 4 of his last 5 fights. Peterson only has 4 pro fights, but they have all been demolition jobs, as they have all ended in a KO in the opening round. I think Peterson nabs the title in just his 5th pro fight.
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks This weekend, we have another early start waiting for us in the world of the UFC. Set your clocks for 4 PM EST on Saturday, as that is when UFC on ESPN 27 will kick off, with this event featuring 5 fights on the main card. While this event may not, on the face of it, be as glamorous as Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks While many MMA fans are still talking about the craziness that was the Poirier/McGregor fight last weekend, many more are looking ahead to Saturday and UFC Vegas 31. It’s a bit of an earlier start for this event, with the main card kicking off at 7 PM EST. Speaking of the main card, there are 5 fights on tap, all Read More
- LFA 112: Welterweight Grand Prix Betting Odds & Picks There is something a little different coming your way this weekend in the LFA. First off, we have LFA 111, which is set to go on Friday night, which will be followed by LFA 112 on Sunday. The Sunday event features a Welterweight tournament of sorts, with the winners of the opening two fights of the night meeting later in Read More
- Bellator 262: Velasquez vs. Kielholtz Betting Odds & Picks What better way to head into the weekend than with an MMA title fight on Friday night? That is what you will be getting with Bellator 262, which will once again be coming from the Mohegan Sun resort in Uncasville. The women’s Flyweight title is up for grabs on Friday night, with that bout serving as the headliner, but it’s Read More
- KSW 62: Kolecki Vs Szostak Betting Analysis & Predictions Saturday kicks off at Noon EST if you are an MMA fight fan, as we have KSW 62 coming live from Warsaw, Poland. There are a ton of big fights here, with no less than 9 bouts on the main card. With so much ground to cover, let’s jump right into previewing each of those fights, with predictions for each Read More
- Four MMA Events this Week: Where to Put your Money and Win Big It’s another huge week in the MMA, with no less than 4 different events coming your way as we head into the weekend. All those events means that you are looking at a ton of betting opportunities, which could also potentially mean the possibility of mismanaging your bankroll. We know that it’s always tempting to wager on every fight, especially Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update We are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will Win It is arguably the biggest fight of the year that we have coming our way at UFC 264, as Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier prepare to meet for the third time. You need to go all the way back to 2014 to find the first time that these two fighters met, with McGregor taking that one in the opening round. Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will Win This coming Saturday night, we have another huge UFC event coming, with UFC 264 having Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier going head-to-head. As well as this being the deciding fight, with each man having previously beaten the other, it’s also important in that the winner is almost certainly guaranteed a shot at the Lightweight title. There is a lot to Read More
- UFC 264 Betting Update: McGregor and Poirier Ready for Third Dance On Saturday, July 10, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier throw down for the third time. Two of the greatest featherweights in UFC history, maybe the two greatest of all time, have no love for each other. UFC 264 is set to be one of the most electrifying events in the promotional company’s history. Check out more information on UFC 264 Read More
- UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 MMA Betting Recap This weekend will see the return of the UFC, with the 3rd meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor serving as the headline event. While there was a lot of respect between the two fighters heading into, as well as immediately following, the 2nd meeting, some of that has been tempered. It all comes down to a promise from McGregor Read More
- UFC 178: Poirier vs McGregor 1 Recap & Early UFC 264 Betting Prediction While we didn’t get to see any UFC action this past weekend because of the 4th of July holiday in the U.S., we did get to see anticipation build for UFC 264. It’s an absolutely massive main card that we have on tap this coming Saturday, with the 3rd fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier in as the main Read More
- Titan FC 70: Assis Vs O’Shea Odds & Picks – MMA Betting With the holiday weekend in the United States, things are a little quieter than usual on the MMA front. It is not totally dead, though, as we have Titan FC 70 set to go on Friday night, with the event available on UFC Fight Pass. It’s a 7-fight main card that includes a title fight as the headliner. Let’s quickly Read More
- LFA 110: Silveira Vs Murray Betting Analysis It is a bit of an odd weekend in the world of MMA in that we do not have a UFC event to cover. They will be taking the 4th of July weekend off, but they will be returning with a banger next weekend. We will start to break down that event in another article, but for now, we are Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Predictions While American celebrate Independence Day this weekend, fight fans across the world will be impatiently waiting for the next UFC fight fix. It will be a weekend off for the UFC, but when they return next week, they will do so with a highly anticipated event. It will be UFC 264, which will be headlined by Dustin Poirier and Conor Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Gane Vs Volkov Betting Odds & Picks Don’t let the name fool you, UFC Vegas 30 is an early start this Saturday, with the fighters set to step into the octagon starting at 1 PM EST. It’s a solid main card for this one, with 6 big fights on tap. We have you covered here, though, so let’s get to the action by taking a look at Read More
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 6 Betting Odds & Predictions If you are looking for something a little different when watching MMA, then the PFL is a great place to start. The Professional Fighters League is different in that points are awarded for a win, which includes bonus points based on which round a fighter closes things out in. There are 6 event nights in the group stage before we Read More
- Bellator 261: Johnson vs Moldavsky Betting Odds & Picks As the weekend approaches, all that we can say to fight fans is that you had better strap in and get ready for a ton of MMA action. There are a lot of fights coming your way over the next few days, but for the purposes of this piece, we are going to focus on Bellator 261, which has a Read More
- Cage Warriors 123, Cage Warriors 124 & Cage Warriors 125 Betting Preview
- UFC Fight Night: Chan Sung “The Korean Zombie” Jung vs Dan Ige Betting Odds & Picks
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 5 Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC 263: Adesanya Vs Vettori 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- Bellator 260: Lima Vs Amasov Betting Odds & Picks
- Rizin Fighting Federation: RIZIN 28 Betting Analysis
- Invicta FC: Phoenix Series 4 Betting Predictions
- ONE Championship: Full Blast 2 Betting Predictions
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 4 Betting Odds & Predictions
- KSW 61: Pudzian Vs Juras Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik Vs Sakai Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 109: McKinney Vs Irizarry Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Garbrandt Betting Odds
- Bellator 259: Cyborg Vs Smith 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 108: Fremd Vs Rodrigues Betting Odds & Picks
- Invicta FC 44: Rodriguez Vs Torquato Betting Predictions
- UFC News & Rumors: Charles Oliveira New Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson’s Knee Pop & More News
- UFC 262: Oliveira Vs Chandler Betting Odds & Picks
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2021 Current MMA Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Mix Martial Arts Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.