Former Detroit Lions superstar Calvin “Megatron” Johnson may have been the best wide receiver, but if many of his former teammates are to be believed, he doesn’t stand much of a chance of winning Dancing With the Stars 23. According to the latest betting odds released, oddsmakers have installed Johnson has the fourth-best favorite to bag the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Grammy Odds And Predictions
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 7 Athletes Who Are Better Actors
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Rick Perry Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23
- Laurie Hernandez Favored in Betting Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Ryan Lochte’s Odds to Win DWTS 23