Oscars Odds, 2021 Academy Awards Betting Props | 93rd Oscars Odds
Oscars Odds, 2021 Academy Awards Betting Props | 93rd Oscars Odds
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Oscars Odds, Academy Awards BettingMyBookie will have Oscar Odds on every film and acting category presented at the Academy Awards ceremony. The 93rd Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, will honor the best films of 2020 and early 2021.
Entertainment Betting News: 93rd Academy Awards Recap
A few surprises happened at this year’s Academy Awards. Those surprises handsomely paid backers who took a shot. Heading into the Oscars, most had settled on Chadwick Boseman to win the Best Actor Oscar and Carey Mulligan to win the Best Actress Oscar. Upsets occurred in both categories. Check out what happened at the April 25 Academy Awards so you can keep making your bets against their Entertainment odds.
Summary of the 93rd Academy Awards
93rd Academy Awards
- When: April 25, 2021
- Where: Dolby Theatre, Hollywood, CA
Nomadland dominates top categories
Nomadland was the chalk heading into the ceremony. But although the odds on Chloe Zhao’s film had fallen to -750, the depreciation of Minari’s odds to win Best Picture had made it a solid +450 second-choice.
Heading into the Oscars, many felt the movie about a Korean immigrant family might overtake Nomadland and grab the award. Nomadland prevailed.
The movie also won Zhao the Best Director award and Frances McDormand the Best Actress statue. Nomadland secured three of the four biggest awards of the night. There was no actor in the film who qualified for a Best Actor nomination.
No doubt if their had been, he would have gotten the award as well. McDormand carried the movie, which is why Academy voters decided to give her another statue.
The now 3-time winner had gone into the ceremony an underdog to Carey Mulligan. The Promising Young Woman actress had gained all the buzz heading into Oscar week. Mulligan looked like a sure winner, but McDormand prevailed.
Youn Yuh-jung, Anthony Hopkins, and Chloe Zhao make history
Although not a surprise, Youn Yuh-jung beat chalk Maria Bakalova for her work in Minari. Youn became the first Korean thespian to take home an Oscar.
Bakalova was a strong +100 favorite. Youn had gone from a +700 choice to the solid +200 second-choice last week. By winning the Best Supporting Actress Oscar, Youn made history.
Zhao made history in a couple of ways. She’s the first woman of color to win the Best Director Award. She’s also the first Asian woman to win the Best Director Oscar. Zhao was the chalk. So her victory didn’t surprise.
Biggest upset is Chadwick Boseman losing to Hopkins
The biggest upset was Anthony Hopkins beating Chadwick Boseman for Best Actor. Boseman had dropped to under even money. The young actor passed away last summer due to cancer.
But that wasn’t the reason so many believed Boseman would win. The man that played Black Panther delivered a powerful performance in Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom. He’s pitch-perfect playing alongside Viola Davis.
Anthony Hopkins won the Oscar for playing the Alzheimer’s-addled main character in The Father. Hopkins does a decent job. He’s great, actually, but it’s a shame the Academy didn’t reward Boseman.
In any case, Hopkins made history by becoming the oldest actor, the man who made Hannibal a household name is 83, to win an Oscar.
Academy Awards has worst ratings ever
The ceremony got its worst ever ratings. Both sides of the spectrum tried to use politics as a reason for the bottomed-out ratings. The real reason?
People are streaming more content at home and, let’s be honest, nobody attended a movie theatre last year. Already potential Oscar-worthy films have generated buzz, so the Academy could see a bounce back in ratings next year.
The Last Duel, Red, White and Water, Spencer, Passing, The Card Counter, and, yes, Dune, have all become Oscar favorites. Keep those movies on your radar as more theatres reopen in the U.S.
2021 Oscars Betting Odds & Academy Awards Betting News
We offer the latest Oscars Awards Odds, Entertainment Props, Specials and Lines. The latest Academy Awards Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Oscars Betting Online.
- Entertainment Betting News: 93rd Academy Awards RecapA few surprises happened at this year’s Academy Awards. Those surprises handsomely paid backers who took a shot. Heading into the Oscars, most had settled on Chadwick Boseman to win the Best Actor Oscar and Carey Mulligan to win the Best Actress Oscar. Upsets occurred in both categories. Check out what happened at the April 25 Academy Awards so you Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards: Oscar Nominations PredictionsOn Monday, March 15, the Academy Awards announces it’s 2021 Oscar Nominations. The nominations are for movies that opened last year. How will the nominations differ from the Golden Globes? Check out answers to questions about Monday’s Oscar Nomination announcement so you can get all set to make your bets against their Academy Award odds. Entertainment News: 2021 Oscar Nominations Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Director & Best Film Picks Expert AnalysisOn Sunday, April 25, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences hands out golden statues to the best in film. Movies like Nomadland, The Trial of the Chicago 7, and Mank have finished jockeying for their trip to the podium. Directors like Chloe Zhao, David Fincher, and Lee Isaac Chung have their Oscar speeches ready. Check out our final Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Best Actor Picks Expert AnalysisFor the ninety-third time, top actors and actresses gather in Hollywood on April 25 for the 2021 Academy Awards. Last week, we wrote about and made picks for the supporting actor and supporting actress categories. In today’s blog, we analyze and provide picks for Best Actor and Best Actress o you can keep betting against their Academy Award odds. Entertainment Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Supporting Actor Odds Update Mar. 31April is Oscars month. On Sunday, April 25 the Academy Awards hands out golden statues to the most deserving thespians in Hollywood. In the next few weeks we’re providing analysis and free picks along with their Academy Award odds. This week’s blog is about the supporting actors and actresses. Entertainment Betting News | Supporting Actor Odds Update 93rd Academy Awards Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Surprise Nominations & MoreApril is almost here, which means it’s almost Academy Awards night. With about a month before the big day, Hollywood is abuzz with talk about surprise nominations, the biggest snubs, and who might take home the top golden eunuchs. Check out a list of what surprised the most along with snubs and why Hollywood remains stuck in the 1940’s. Let’s Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Best Picture Odds Update Nov. 19thLast week, we discussed the early odds for the 2021 Academy Award for Best Director. This week, we talk about the odds on contenders for the 93rd Academy Awards for Best Picture. Check out Academy Awards odds for choices up to +2000. Then, read an analysis of where the race for the Best Picture golden statue stands. Entertainment Betting News Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Best Director Odds Update Nov. 11thAlthough the Academy of Arts & Sciences won’t announce the nominees for the 93rd Academy Awards until February, it never hurts to take a look at current betting options. Right now, MyBookie has just five choices for entertainment handicappers. We discuss those five choices before talking about whether the chalk looks like a true favorite at the current Academy Awards Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Odds & Picks Update Nov. 6th EditionViola Davis, Amy Adams, Glenn Close, and Meryl Streep are the top choices to win the Best Actress statue at next year’s Academy Awards. The best time to make Academy Award predictions and wagers is before they come out with final nomination lists. Check out analysis and thoughts on the Best Actress category at the 2021 Awards! That said, let’s Read More
- 93rd Academy Awards Best Actor Early Odds Analysis
- 93rd Academy Awards Odds & Picks Update Oct. 8th Edition
- 2020 Entertainment Betting News Update – Sept. 4th Edition
- 2020 Academy Awards Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Academy Awards Odds & Predictions
- Gambling Podcast – Conference Tournaments Part Two (Ep. 549)
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
2021 Oscars Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
Oscars Odds 93rd Academy Awards Prop Betting Lines
2020/21 Film and Acting Academy Awards Betting | 93rd Oscars Odds
Latest Entertainment Reviews
MyBookie is a fantastic online shop. Great lines. Propbuilder is excellent and fun. Live chat is always helpful whenever you need. I switched from Bovada a year ago and havent looked back.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PAYOUT
The first time I had a withdrawal it took longer than what they claimed but they gave me some credit for my time. Since then they have been hitting their time windows of 24-48 hours to take from the account, and 24 hours for to get into my btc wallet. Their communication is a bit slower than wanted but their execution makes up for it.
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.