Every MLB season, we see a few teams get off to unexpectedly good starts through the first couple of months. The big test for those teams come as we get deeper into the season, as it starts to become clear whether they are for real or just a team that rode their luck for a little while. The Colorado Rockies have been one of the more exciting offensive teams in baseball for a few seasons, but they never had the pitching to back that up. They made some offseason moves that appeared to strengthen their squad, and their positive start looks like one that could well be maintained throughout the year. The same may not be true in Cincinnati, as the good work that they put in early on appears to be coming undone with a losing streak that is beginning to grow. This weekend series should give us an idea of where each team is really at right now, and it would appear that the smart money would be riding firmly on the Rockies. Find the latest baseball betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?