Every MLB season, we see a few teams get off to unexpectedly good starts through the first couple of months. The big test for those teams come as we get deeper into the season, as it starts to become clear whether they are for real or just a team that rode their luck for a little while. The Colorado Rockies have been one of the more exciting offensive teams in baseball for a few seasons, but they never had the pitching to back that up. They made some offseason moves that appeared to strengthen their squad, and their positive start looks like one that could well be maintained throughout the year. The same may not be true in Cincinnati, as the good work that they put in early on appears to be coming undone with a losing streak that is beginning to grow. This weekend series should give us an idea of where each team is really at right now, and it would appear that the smart money would be riding firmly on the Rockies. Find the latest baseball betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.