Stanley Cup Playoff Odds, NHL Playoff Lines | 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting
Stanley Cup Playoff Odds, NHL Playoff Lines | 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NHL Playoffs Betting Odds &
Stanley Cup Playoff Lines
The NHL Playoffs are a betting favorite, the pinnacle of hockey betting is the NHL Playoffs and what makes them the much more interesting for betting on, Each NHL series is played in a 2–2–1–1–1 format series price odds combined with the nature of the NHL home-ice advantage there is always value to be found.
NHL Playoffs are a 7 game series between 16 teams across the two Eastern and Western conferences, the higher ranked team starts off by playing the first two games at home, then the next 2 are home games for the lower teams, then the series will swing back and forth between cities for the final three games. This order is also used for the Stanley Cup Playoffs which is the last game which decides the NHL Stanley Cup winner each year.
Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
The NHL season is officially over, and the Tampa Bay Lightning are probably still celebrating after winning the Stanley Cup for the second straight season. One thing that they are probably not doing right now is thinking about next season and the possibility of a threepeat. It is, of course, way too early to start talking about the next Stanley Cup winners, but the bookies already have some ideas about who might well be getting their hands on the cup next season. The odds for 2022 are out already, but you can also bet that they will change quite a bit between now and the start of next season. Players will move and the league will have some decisions to make on the divisional alignment. That will all take care of itself, but for now, let’s have some fun and look at the current favorites so you can start planning your bets against their Stanley Cup odds for the 2022 Season.
Really Early 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Odds & Predictions
Colorado Avalanche (+650)
There are probably going to be a lot of people surprised to see that the Tampa Bay Lightning are not in as the favorites after winning back-to-back championships. They are up among the favorites, but it is the Avalanche who have the shortest odds at the moment. They closed out the season with a league best 82 points and went into the postseason as the prohibitive favorite to win it all. The came out on fore and swept past the St. Louis Blues in the opening round, lighting it up on the offensive end of the ice. They then won the opening 2 games of Round 2 before losing 4 in a row to the Golden Knights to get bounced out of the playoffs. They should be back and ready to take another run next season.
Tampa Bay Lightning (+750)
While it would be easy to say that the Lightning could easily come back and win a 3rd straight Stanley Cup, it is worth remembering that you need to go all the way back to the 1980’s to find the last time that happened. In this day and age, even winning it twice in a row is a stunning feat. Still, the Lightning always looked like a winner this season, although they did have a semi-final scare, needing all 7 games to beat the New York Islanders. It’ll be interesting to see if they can keep this team together, especially with the dispersal draft coming.
Vegas Golden Knights (+750)
Since going to the Stanley Cup Final in 2018, which just happened to be their inaugural season in the NHL, the Golden Knights have been a threat to win it all every single season. That they have yet to make it back to the Final shows you just how difficult it is to continually climb that mountain. They were good all season and looked like a lock to make it into the Stanley Cup Final this year, but the upstart Montreal Canadiens had something to say about that. Expect Vegas to be very strong again in2022.
Carolina Hurricanes (+1500)
As you can see by the odds, there is a bit of a drop off from the top 3 favorites to the next in line, although those odds could potentially tighten up in the coming weeks and months. The Hurricanes had themselves a fantastic regular season, winning the division to go into the playoffs as one of the top seeds. While they did make it out of the first round, they never really challenged the Lightning in Round 2. They might be just a move or two away from making a serious run.
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
2021 NHL Playoffs Betting News
We offer the latest Weekly NHL Game Odds, NHL Live Odds, This Weeks NHL Hockey team totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the NHL Playoffs & the Stanley Cup, NHL News & other info on the National Hockey Leauge. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NHL Today!
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting PreviewAnd then there were two. After three exciting rounds of hockey, we are down to the last two teams standing in the Stanley Cup Final. One of them is not surprising at all, while the other is a team that most people didn’t see coming. This is familiar territory for the Tampa Bay Lightning, who come into the Final as Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting AnalysisWe are at the Conference Final stages of the NHL, or simply the semi-finals, if you prefer given that the divisional alignments were different than usual this season. Regardless of what you call it, both series are hanging in the balance at the moment, as both are tied at 2-2 and heading into Game 5. In short, both series are Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL BettingThe Stanley Cup playoffs have been as entertaining as they always are, with great action and a ton of surprises being delivered through the opening two rounds. The divisional part of the playoffs is now over, and we are into the final four, with the winners of these series moving on to go head-to-head in the Stanley Cup Final. This Read More
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series UpdateThe opening two rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs are in the books, and we are now down to the final four teams. What may come as a surprise to many is that just one top seed made it into the semi-finals, but perhaps it is not all that surprising given the regional division setup that we saw through the Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL BettingThe Stanley Cup playoffs are now in the second round, with a couple of teams already looking like they might be in the final four sooner rather than later. It is always fun to watch the odds shift, which they do regularly during the postseason. You can see those odds change dramatically overnight when a team delivers a big win Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs Round 2 Betting Predictions UpdateThe 2021 NHL playoffs are in the second round of action, with 4 different series in various stages of completion. The playoff setup is a little different than what we are used to, but from what we have seen to this point, it is certainly no less exciting. We have some definite favorites emerging, but we also know from past Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 1st Edition – NHL BettingThe race for the Stanley Cup is now well under way, with the opening round series now all in the books. There were a couple of surprises to be found in Round 1, but perhaps none bigger than what we just saw in the North Division section of the playoffs. Many people had the Toronto Maple Leafs in as the Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update May 3rd Edition – NHL BettingWith the 2020-21 NHL regular season almost complete and the 2021 playoffs set to get underway in just over a week on Tuesday, May 11, it’s time to take a look at the latest NHL Odds to win it all. To that end, I’ve identified a dozen teams that I believe could hoist this year’s Stanley Cup trophy. With a Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Apr. 28th Edition – NHL BettingAre the Colorado Avalanche going to live up to their status as prohibitive favorites? Are the streaking Vegas Golden Knights the best team in the NHL? Could the defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning go back-to-back after winning it all a year ago? Could all three top favorites get beat out for this season’s Stanley Cup trophy by another elite challenger Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Apr. 16th Edition – NHL Betting
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Mar. 22nd Edition
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Longshot Contenders Expert Analysis
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Mar. 4th Edition – NHL Betting
- Top 2021 NHL Games to Watch From Feb. 22nd to 27th
- 2021 NHL Power Rankings Expert Analysis Update Feb. 12th
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Feb. 5th Edition – NHL Betting
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Jan. 25th Edition – NHL Betting
- Early Predictions 2021 Stanley Cup Possible Matchups
- Early 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Expert Analysis – NHL Betting
- Winners & Losers of NHL Realignment for the 2021 Season
- NHL 2021 MVP Sleeper Picks & Expert Analysis
- Really Early 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Expert Analysis
- NHL 2020 Betting News & Rumors November 16th Edition
- NHL 2020 Betting News & Rumors
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – November 3rd Edition
2021 NHL Playoffs Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NHL Odds, Hockey Spread & Total Lines
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.