If any team is primed to collapse in MLB betting during the one-game wild card play-in, it’s the Houston Astros. Houston led the American League West for the vast majority of the season, taking the lead in the first week and then holding it until there were just over two weeks left, except for a two-week gap just after the All-Star break when the Los Angeles Angels vaulted into first place. The Rangers surged ahead of Houston in September, and it was only the fact that the Rangers knocked off the Angels in Game 162 that kept the Angels from surging past Houston and taking the second wild card position.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.