World Series Odds, 2021 Current Updated Odds to Win | World Series Betting
07/24 - 02:20 PM
2021 World Series - To Win
2021 World Series - To Win
More Featured Lines
World Series Odds 2021
2021 World Series Lines Online
We offer the latest World Series Game Odds, World Series Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info for most important series of the whole MLB season: 2021 World Series.
World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
The Boston Red Sox lead the AL East and may be fairly close to getting ace pitcher Chris Sale back from Tommy John surgery, so now might be the time to jump on the Red Sox to win the World Series at a longer-shot price of +1700 on the MLB odds.This season was the 25th time that Boston won at least 43 of its first 71 games. Under the 10-team playoff format from 2012-2019, 25 of 26 teams who won 43+ of their first 71 games made the postseason. The Red Sox’s longest losing streak of the season is 3 games (3 times). They are 1 of only 4 teams without a losing streak of 4+ games (also White Sox, Mets and Giants).
Sale threw 45 pitches in Worcester on Friday and showed no ill effects. He will throw two bullpen sessions this week and then progress to facing live hitters.
“That felt good,” Sale said of Friday. “Just building up intensity now, trying to get reps, and get more comfortable throwing off the mound. Being able to throw all my pitches aggressively helps a lot. It was another step in the right direction.”
Sale missed all of last season due to the surgery but was annually a Cy Young candidate before that. Certainly, the Sox are going to play it cautious with Sale but he can only help a pitching staff that has started to spring leaks a bit.
Offensively, the Sox are loaded. They have scored 10+ runs in a game an AL-best 10 times. Boston is an MLB-best 38-4 (.905) when scoring 4+ runs. The Sox are 33-3 when scoring 5+ runs, 28-1 when scoring 6+ runs, and 21-0 when scoring 7+ runs.
However, the team might have lost valuable utilityman Christian Arroyo for a while. Arroyo was pulled from Sunday’s game against the Royals after colliding with teammate Enrique Hernandez in the fifth inning. Arroyo appeared to injure his left knee while chasing a pop fly, ultimately falling over Hernandez as they converged on the ball. He had to be helped off of the field and wasn’t able to put much weight on his leg. Arroyo, who can fill in just about everywhere, is hitting .262 with four homers and 19 RBIs.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have been betting favorites to win the 2021 World Series since immediately after they won the 2020 Fall Classic and they remain +350 favorites on the MLB odds. L.A. has been hit pretty hard by injury this season but keeps winning. Corey Seager (hand) is expected to begin a rehab assignment on either Friday or Saturday.
Former NL Rookie of the Year and World Series MVP Corey Seager (hand) is expected to begin a rehab assignment on either Friday or Saturday. It will be either at a Triple-A Oklahoma City or with Low-A Rancho Cucamonga. Both teams will be on road trips, so it’s just a matter of confirming the best plan for Seager. He should be returning to the Dodgers’ lineup early in July — at the latest — if there are no setbacks.
Former NL MVP Cody Bellinger took six at-bats in a simulated game in Arizona on Saturday at Camelback Ranch, the Dodgers’ spring training home. Joining him in Arizona was Max Muncy, who is also in the injured list and close to a return. Bellinger is eligible to come off the injured list on Tuesday. Muncy has been on the disabled list since June 12 with his right oblique strain, but it’s being viewed as a short-term injury and there’s a good chance the slugger is back with the Dodgers early this week as well.
If you were wondering, and I was, the Dodgers and Red Sox don’t play in interleague action this season. L.A. does start a big series Monday at bitter rival San Diego (+750 to win World Series).
The Padres avoided disasters when superstar and MVP favorite Fernando Tatis Jr. exited Saturday night’s game against the Cincinnati Reds early with an injury to his left shoulder, the same one that gave him trouble in spring training and landed him on the injured list at the start of the regular season. While Tatis didn’t play Sunday he’s not injured seriously. He is slashing .285/.364/.675 with 22 home runs and 13 stolen bases in only 55 games.
World Series expert pick
- Dodgers over White Sox
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Recent World Series History, 2021 Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?The Boston Red Sox lead the AL East and may be fairly close to getting ace pitcher Chris Sale back from Tommy John surgery, so now might be the time to jump on the Red Sox to win the World Series at a longer-shot price of +1700 on the MLB odds. This season was the 25th time that Boston won Read More
- New York Yankees 2021 World Series Odds AnalysisThe question is quite simple MyBookie MLB betting faithful. Will the polarizing New York Yankees win the 2021 World Series? New York is the odds-on-favorite to win the AL pennant in 2021, just as they were a year ago, but whether the Bronx Bombers can actually live up to that status this coming campaign remains to be seen. With the Read More
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert AnalysisWith the start of the 2021 MLB regular season about six weeks away from its April 1 start date, it’s time to take a look at the early odds to win the 2021 World Series. Whether you like one of the top favorites on the board or a team with longer odds, you’re about to get some expert MLB betting Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays: What Went Wrong/Right in 2020The Tampa Bay Rays had a very memorable season as they won the AL East Division and reached the World Series for only the second time in franchise history. Alas, they ran into a super-talented Los Angeles Dodgers team and lost in six games. Tampa Bay Ray | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The Rays went 40-20 (.667), finishing the season Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th EditionThe Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays step onto Global Life Field on Tuesday night for Game 6 of the 2020 World Series. Because of their Game 5 win, the Dodgers have a couple of chances to win the COVID inflicted 2020 MLB Season championship. Check out an update on the 2020 World Series along with odds and first Read More
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 6 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers haven’t won the World Series since 1988, but they can finish off the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 6 of the Fall Classic on Tuesday night with a 3-2 lead. L.A. is favored on the MLB odds and also the home team at the neutral site. How to Bet Rays vs. Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisAfter an off day Thursday, the World Series picks back up Friday night from the neutral site in Texas as the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays play Game 3 – it’s the first time in the series that Tampa Bay is the “home” team, but the Dodgers are still favored on the MLB odds with the series knotted Read More
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Tampa Bay Rays will start ace left-hander Blake Snell on Wednesday night in Game 2 of the World Series against the Dodgers, while Los Angeles, the home team at the neutral site in Texas, will use a “bullpen” game. How to Bet Rays vs. Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8:08 PM ET Where: Globe Life Park, Read More
- 2020 New York Yankees: What Went Wrong/Right | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisFor many MLB franchises, reaching a Game 5 of the American League Division Series would be considered a successful season, but most franchises aren’t the New York Yankees. More was expected from a star-studded lineup and after the offseason addition of $324 million pitcher Gerrit Cole. Yet, the Yankees were bounced by the starless Tampa Bay Rays in the ALDS Read More
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- World Series Game 1 Rays vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 14th Edition
- Possible World Series Matchups – MLB News & Odds
- MLB Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – July 14th Edition
- MLB World Series Possible Matchup Odds & Prediction April 8th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – March 31st Edition
2021 MLB World Series Betting Lines | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook