Another week of NBA action is in the books, and while we have the same team at the top of the Power Rankings this week, we have another one making a move that might see things change next week. We are also seeing a former #1 begin to slide down the rankings, so there is a lot to talk about this week. As we do every week at this time, let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 in the Week 10 NBA Power Rankings so you can continue betting against their NBA odds.
Updated Midweek NBA Power Rankings for Week 10
- Utah Jazz – Not a lot of people would have picked the Jazz to be at the top of the heap at this stage of the season, but they have made a move that put them in the #1 spot. They continue to crank out wins and are now 9-1 in their last 10 games.
- Brooklyn Nets – Don’t look now, but the Brooklyn Nets are on the move, jumping 4 spots to get into the #2 spot this week. They have now won 7 in a row and are now just a half game out of first in the Eastern Conference.
- LA Lakers – It was always going to be interesting to see how the Lakers would react to having Anthony Davis out with injury. After a decent start without him, the Lakers are now on the skid, losing 3 in a row and dropping out of first this week.
- Phoenix Suns – There is no change of rank this week for the Suns, but that might not be the case next week, as they have added another win to the list after the rankings were released. Phoenix is now 9-1 in their last 10 games.
- LA Clippers – The Clippers have dropped 3 spots in the rankings this week, but they have started out the new week with a win that has moved them above the Lakers in the Western Conference standings. They are, though, still 3 games out of first.
- Sacramento Kings – It was a huge drop for the Kings this week, as they went from #18 all the way down to their current ranking. This is a team that has now lost 8 straight games, which has them 4 ½ games out of the final playoff spot.
- Houston Rockets – The Rockets are another team that dropped into the bottom 5 this week, going down from their #24 spot last week. The Rockets are also on an 8-game losing skid and have just 1 win in their last 10.
- Detroit Pistons – The Pistons dropped 3 spots this week as they maintained their bottom spot in the Eastern Conference. They are coming off a win, but they still only have 9 total wins on the season, which is second worst in the league.
- Minnesota Timberwolves – The T-Wolves are on a 5-game losing streak, and while they have the worst record in the league, they are not at the bottom of the power rankings, not that they should feel good about that.
- Cleveland Cavaliers – The Cavaliers broke out of a double-digit losing streak with a win their last time out. That, though, was not enough to keep them out of the bottom spot in the rankings.
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals