The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and there is a match-up on Friday, February 5 that could potentially shake things up even more. The Atlanta Hawks hold the #3 spot at the moment, but are just two games up on the Indiana Pacers in 8th. This two will hook up at Phillips Arena on Friday, with tip-off set for 7 PM EST on ESPN. To check up on both of these teams odds as they gear up to play and score a win for a playoff spot make sure to check out our online sportsbook NBA odds page clicking here.
The Hawks may be coming into this one with home court advantage, but they are also not playing very good ball at the moment. The Pacers have underwhelmed on the road this season, but may well see this as a chance to steal one from a team that looks to be lacking in confidence on the offensive side of the ball. The full odds and lines for this one will be posted on Friday, so be sure to check back in to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page for updates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.