The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and there is a match-up on Friday, February 5 that could potentially shake things up even more. The Atlanta Hawks hold the #3 spot at the moment, but are just two games up on the Indiana Pacers in 8th. This two will hook up at Phillips Arena on Friday, with tip-off set for 7 PM EST on ESPN. To check up on both of these teams odds as they gear up to play and score a win for a playoff spot make sure to check out our online sportsbook NBA odds page clicking here.
The Hawks may be coming into this one with home court advantage, but they are also not playing very good ball at the moment. The Pacers have underwhelmed on the road this season, but may well see this as a chance to steal one from a team that looks to be lacking in confidence on the offensive side of the ball. The full odds and lines for this one will be posted on Friday, so be sure to check back in to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page for updates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot