The playoff-bound Miami Heat and Detroit Pistons will battle for the fourth and final matchup this regular season and both ballclubs have plenty to play for with the Heat looking to wrap up one of the top four seeds and home-court advantage in the first round while Detroit looks to potentially nab the seventh seed over Indiana while hitting the postseason on a positive note as they make their first postseason appearance since 2007. With Detroit holding a 2-1 series lead, let’s find out if the Heat can even up the regular season series and if they can fulfill the odds and lines for NBA.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.