On Tuesday, the New Orleans Pelicans will take on the Washington Wizards in an Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference tilt. The New Orleans Pelicans are making their way up the Western Conference standings following a win Sunday which featured 59 points and 20 rebounds from Anthony Davis. New Orleans is 22-33, which is 11th in the West. The Pelicans are trailing Utah, and Sacramento, with the Rockets holding the 8th seed. For Washington, they are also making a run at the postseason. The Wizards are 10th in the East. At 25-29, the Wizards are a game behind 9th seeded Detroit, but 3.5 behind the Chicago Bulls for the final spot. Be sure to check out for more odds and lines for NBA by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.