On Tuesday, the New Orleans Pelicans will take on the Washington Wizards in an Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference tilt. The New Orleans Pelicans are making their way up the Western Conference standings following a win Sunday which featured 59 points and 20 rebounds from Anthony Davis. New Orleans is 22-33, which is 11th in the West. The Pelicans are trailing Utah, and Sacramento, with the Rockets holding the 8th seed. For Washington, they are also making a run at the postseason. The Wizards are 10th in the East. At 25-29, the Wizards are a game behind 9th seeded Detroit, but 3.5 behind the Chicago Bulls for the final spot. Be sure to check out for more odds and lines for NBA by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?