The 2016 Villanova Wildcats face a nearly identical situation to the one that the now legendary 1985 team faced. You see, way back then, (and yes, my old ass remembers it like it was yesterday) the Ed Pinckney-led Wildcats faced what looked like the virtually impossible task of taking down Patrick Ewing and the mighty Georgetown Hoyas in a contest that no one outside of their own locker room believed they would win. As college hoops fans everywhere now know, those 1985 Wildcats pulled off the impossible by shooting an insane percentage from the field in what is now viewed as the ‘perfect’ game and benefited in the College Basketball betting odds. The 2016 Wildcats now face a nearly identical task as their predecessors as they try to take down a North Carolina team that is brimming with elite athletic talent. While many prognosticators are picking the Tar Heels to beat the Wildcats, there’s clearly a lesson to be learned from those 1985 Wildcats. Now, let’s find out if Villanova can pull off the big-time ‘upset’.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.