March Madness Odds, NCAA Tournament Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
12/05 - 12:00 PM
2021 NCAA MEN`S BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT - TO WIN
2021 NCAA MEN`S BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT - TO WIN
March Madness 2020 Odds, NCAA Tournament Betting
The experts at MyBookie have created the ultimate NCAA March Madness betting guide to help you make the best bets throughout the tournament. Throughout this betting guide, the pros will go in-depth on the best teams, players, and bets throughout the entire NCAA March Madness tournament.
You’ll want to bookmark this page, as the MyBookie team will be updating this guide throughout the entirety of March Madness.
Selection Sunday 2020 is March 15, the third Sunday of the month. Be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2020 Bracket. Additionally, the dates and locations are set for the first and second rounds, as well as the First Four, of the 2020 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball tournament:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – Dic. 1st Edition
Hoop fans can’t help but get excited after college basketball’s first week. The best team in the nation showed why they’re destined for the Final Four. On Tuesday, Duke-Michigan State and Kentucky-Kansas happen while, so far, there are no COVID related issues. Check out the Men’s College Basketball Top 25 along with the biggest news from college hoops’ first week. Let’s get right to it so you can prepare your bets for the upcoming games and place them against their College Basketball odds.
NCAA Basketball COVID-19 Update – December 1st Edition
2021 NCAA Men’s College Basketball National Championship
- When: TBD
- Where: Indianapolis, IN
Men’s College Basketball Top 25
- Michigan State
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- Virginia Tech
- Texas Tech
- Florida State
- Ohio State
Gonzaga playing like an NBA squad
Those who believe the Alabama Crimson Tide could beat the New York Jets must have an NBA team in mind that the awesome Gonzaga Bulldogs could dominate. What pro squad is it? The Chicago Bulls? New York Knicks? Cleveland Cavaliers?
In any case, it’s hard to see any college team beating the Zags, that’s for sure. Gonzaga has three players on their team that average at least 18 points per, 6’ 4” freshman guard Jalen Suggs, 6’ 10” sophomore forward Drew Timme, and 6’ 7” senior forward Corey Kispert.
Kispert and Timme are Naismith Player of the Year candidates. Corey dropped 23 on Kansas in the Bulldogs’ 102-90 win. Then, Kispert blasted Auburn with 25, including going 4-of-8 from downtown, in the Zags’ 90-67 victory.
After two games, it’s apparent that with Kispert and Timme, Drew scored 25 against Kansas and 28 against Auburn, the Zags have the best frontcourt in the country. But the backcourt is also solid. Jay Ayayi is a 6’ 5” rebounding guard, he’s averaging 10 points and 8 boards per, while frosh sensation Suggs dishes 7 per.
Gonzaga doesn’t appear to have a weakness. The Zags get a couple of tests this week, though. On Wednesday, they take on the 11th ranked West Virginia Mountaineers then on Saturday they battle #2 Baylor.
Duke versus Michigan State and Kansas against Kentucky on Tuesday night
Duke versus Michigan State should be a classic. This year, Coach K doesn’t have a player on Zion Williamson’s level. No worries. Coach K excels when the spotlight is off his team.
Tom Izzo on the Michigan State side has a solid group. The Duke – Michigan State winner figures to be the team that has the most luck in the final couple of possessions.
Kansas has a big shot to beat Kentucky. First, no player on Kentucky’s squad is as good as Marcus Garrett. Second, Richmond upset the Wildcats 76-64 and, finally, Coach Calipari takes his time to develop young talent.
The Wildcats figure to lose to Kansas and possibly Notre Dame or UCLA before going on a patented Coach Cal 12-game winning streak. The folks in Lexington are used to slow starts to the season. So, they’re not worried.
Expect odds on Zags to drop to Laker like level
If the Zags dominate West Virginia and Baylor the way they beat up Kansas, expect their National Championship odds to approach the Laker level, less than +300. Gonzaga could be that good.
After Gonzaga and Baylor, Big Ten teams make up four of the next six spots. The Big Ten has become the top college basketball conference, overtaking the ACC. Although the ACC continues to send competitive teams to the court, Virginia, who was ranked fourth at the time, last week lost 61-60 to San Francisco.
The Cavaliers should bounce back okay but they could be 2-2 after Dec. 9. That’s when UVA battles the Michigan State Spartans.
Have a great rest of your week!
College Basketball Betting News
March Madness Odds & 2020 Tournament Betting News
- NCAAB Betting: Which ACC Teams Are NCAA Tournament Contenders?
- 2020 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAAB Betting: Key Numbers for the 2020 March Madness Tournament
- NCAAB Betting: Must Have Tips to Mastering 2020 March Madness Betting
- Mississippi State vs Kentucky 2020 College Basketball Spread & TV Info
- What to Bet on After Super Bowl LIV?
- Villanova vs St. John’s 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Butler vs Providence 2020 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Prairie View A&M vs Colorado 2019 College Basketball Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Bellator Salute the Troops Betting Preview & Picks
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 16th Edition
- Oregon vs Michigan 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Colorado vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Lines & Game Preview
- Masters Preview And NCAA Championship Recap (Ep. 677)
- NCAA Championship Preview (Ep. 676)
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Final Four Preview (Ep. 675)
- Michigan State 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
2020 NCAA Conference Basketball News, 2020 College Basketball News
- No. 3 Villanova vs. Boston College Highlights Opening Night Of NCAA Basketball Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – Nov. 24th Edition
- Baylor Vs Arizona State Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
- Virginia Vs Maine Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
- NCAA Basketball 2020 Week 1 Top Games to Bet On
- Top 10 NCAAB Breakout Players for 2021 Season
- NCAAB 2020 Big 12 Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Southeastern Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Atlantic Coast Conference Expert Analysis
- No. 1 Gonzaga Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting Preview
- NCAAB 2020 American Athletic Conference Expert Analysis
- NCAAB 2020 Big East Conference Expert Analysis
March Madness History
As we’re sure you know, March Madness is one of the largest and most exciting sporting events of the year. The entire March Madness tournament is single elimination bracket consisting of 68 teams. The 68 NCAA teams battle in seven rounds to be title titled National Champion.
The tournament gets really heated when the final four teams are left, appropriately named “The Final Four”. The Final Four is where the majority of March Madness wagers are made, with gamblers making the most money.
However, if you’re not betting on the regular bracket or games, you’re missing out on quite a bit of cash. Let’s break down the top teams of the tournament, and who to watch before the Final Four.
- 2020 College Basketball National Championship Odds
- 2020 Most Outstanding Player Odds
- Final Four 2020 Odds
- NCAA March Madness 1st Half Odds
- NCAA March Madness 2nd Half Odds
- March Madness East Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness West Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Midwest Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness South Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Prop Bets
- March Madness 2020 Team Matchups
- March Madness 2020 Team Totals
- March Madness 2020 Team Player Props
- March Madness 2020 Team Contest Game Props
2020 March Madness | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
2020 Basketball Betting Odds | NCAA Basketball Lines
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian
- 11 Arizona State
- 5 Auburn
- 9 Baylor
- 11 Belmont
- 6 Buffalo
- 15 Bradley
- 7 Cincinnati
- 15 Colgate
- 1 Duke
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida St
- 16 Gardner-Webb
- 14 Georgia St
- 1 Gonzaga
- 5 Mississippi St
- 15 Montana
- 12 Murray St
- 7 Nevada
- 12 New Mexico St
- 1 North Carolina
- 16 North Dakota St
- 13 Northeastern
- 11 Ohio State
- 9 Oklahoma
- 14 Old Dominion
- 8 Ole Miss
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue
- 13 Saint Louis
- 11 Saint Marys
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.