On Friday, the first game of the day features the 4th seeded Iowa State Cyclones and the top seeded Virginia Cavaliers. This game will be played in Chicago, with the winner getting the winner of the Gonzaga Bulldogs and Syracuse Orange. Iowa State finished fifth in the Big 12 this season, and are coming into this game with a 23-11 record. The Cyclones have NCAA tournament wins over Iona and Arkansas Little Rock. For Virginia, they are 28-8 on the season. They finished second in the regular season and conference tournament out of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The Cavaliers beat Hampton and Butler in the NCAA tournament thus far. Virginia goes in as favorites in the odds and lines for the Sweet 16.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.