Odds to Win the 2016 National Championship
- Michigan State +550
- Kansas +700
- North Carolina +700
- Kentucky +800
- Oklahoma +900
- Xavier +1000
- Virginia +1200
- Villanova +1200
- Duke +1500
- Iowa +2000
Updated Power Rankings in College HoopsLet’s take a real quick look at our top 4 in the power rankings as of today.
- Kansas — the Jayhawks are loaded with talent and experience this season. They are poised to make a deep run into both the Big 12 tournament and March Madness.
- Michigan State — Tom Izzo has his team ready for March as they usually are. They are 24-5 and playing the best ball they have the entire season. It’s no wonder the odds have them as the top favorite to win it all right now.
- Villanova — A loss to Xavier loss week dropped them a little. But they are still a legit contender in the top 5 of our power rankings.
- North Carolina — The ACC is tough to call. Virginia, North Carolina, Duke, etc… But the Tarheels are 23-6 and have the proven track record come March.
- The others… Xavier, Virginia, Oklahoma, Miami, Duke, Indiana, and on and on. This season is truly the season anyone could win the National Championship. It should be a great March Madness!