What a great time of year for college basketball. We are heading into the final full week of the regular season. Some teams are fighting for their spot in the conference tournaments while others are simply trying to win games in order to make the “Big Dance” in March. Let’s take a quick look at the updated NCAA Basketball odds to win it all at MyBookie.ag along with our current college hoops betting “Power Rankings” of the teams.
Odds to Win the 2016 National Championship
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) February 29, 2016
This season has been very unique as we have seen many #1 teams get beat week after week. Setting the odds to win this years championship is definitely a challenging task for any sportsbook. But let’s take a look at the top 10 teams favored to win the National Championship as of February 29th courtesy of MyBookie.ag!
- Michigan State +550
- Kansas +700
- North Carolina +700
- Kentucky +800
- Oklahoma +900
- Xavier +1000
- Virginia +1200
- Villanova +1200
- Duke +1500
- Iowa +2000
So that’s a look at the top 10 favored teams to win it all at this point. A lot can change between now and March Madness, so lock into your favorite teams now before the odds move. Lets now take a look at updated college basketball power rankings.
Updated Power Rankings in College Hoops
Let’s take a real quick look at our top 4 in the power rankings as of today.
- Kansas — the Jayhawks are loaded with talent and experience this season. They are poised to make a deep run into both the Big 12 tournament and March Madness.
- Michigan State — Tom Izzo has his team ready for March as they usually are. They are 24-5 and playing the best ball they have the entire season. It’s no wonder the odds have them as the top favorite to win it all right now.
- Villanova — A loss to Xavier loss week dropped them a little. But they are still a legit contender in the top 5 of our power rankings.
- North Carolina — The ACC is tough to call. Virginia, North Carolina, Duke, etc… But the Tarheels are 23-6 and have the proven track record come March.
- The others… Xavier, Virginia, Oklahoma, Miami, Duke, Indiana, and on and on. This season is truly the season anyone could win the National Championship. It should be a great March Madness!
There you have it! We have taken some time and looked at the updated odds at MyBookie along with college basketball power rankings for this week. Good luck with your bets this week.