If ever there was a time for the rebuilding New York Jets to make a statement, now is that time! You see, with the Jets sitting on the outside looking in as far as wild card berths are concerned in the tight AFC, the Jets know a win over the elite New England Patriots could help them reach their goal of participating in the postseason. Now, let’s find out if the J-E-T-S can pull off the upset at home when the two longtime rivals square off at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
The NFL Week 16 online betting odds at MyBookie.ag for this AFC East divisional showdown have the visiting Patriots as 3-point favorites to beat the Jets. If you want to bet the O/U the game total is sitting at 45.5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition