new york jets
New York Jets Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Monday Night Football Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
new york jets SCHEDULE
new york jets STANDINGS
new york jets Roster
new york jets Injuries
Most recent posts
Patriots vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
Sam Darnold and the New York Jets will be looking to pull off an even bigger upset than the one they recorded in Week 6 when they host Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in their Week 7 AFC East divisional matchup. With Darnold looking to shine again and the Pats looking to avoid their first loss of the season, let’s find out which team is looking like the best pick to cover the chalk in this matchup.
Patriots vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Monday, October 21, 2019 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: New England / New York
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: New England -9.5 / Total: 42.5
- Showers Late: 12°C/54°F
- Humidity: 79%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Wind: 6 mph ENE
- Cloud Cover: 64%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On New England?
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are a ton of great reasons to back the Patriots (4-2 ATS) in this Week 7 pairing. First, New England is ranked first in scoring (31.7 ppg) and first in fewest points allowed (8.0 ppg). Then, there’s the fact that the Pats have put 33 points or more on the board in each of the last two weeks while not allowing more than 14 points in wins over Washington and the New York Giants, two teams that are similar to the Jets. Last but not least, New England has the huge edge in coaching with Bill Belichick being so far ahead of Adam Gase that it’s not even funny.
- Average Score For: 31.67
- Total Yards: 386.66
- Pass Yards: 284.83
- Rush Yards: 101.83
- Average Score Against: 8
- Total Yards: 234.17
- Pass Yards: 160.50
- Rush Yards: 73.67
Why Bet On the NY Jets?
The Jets (2-3 ATS) might have just one victory this season, but they recorded it a week ago by upsetting Dallas 24-22. With quarterback Sam Darnold back under center a week ago, the Jets looked infinitely better than they did with rookie Luke Falk calling the shots. Then, there’s the fact that the jets have some nice talent surrounding Darnold starting with former perennial All-Pro running back Le’Veon Bell and veteran wide receivers Jamison Crowder and Robby Anderson. Last but not least, there’s the fact that the Jets have gone a bankroll-boosting 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 home games against a team with a winning road record.
- Average Score For: 9.75
- Total Yards: 179.50
- Pass Yards: 113.50
- Rush Yards: 66
- Average Score Against: 25.25
- Total Yards: 347.75
- Pass Yards: 260.25
- Rush Yards: 87.50
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Patriots vs Jets
- Patriots are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 games
- Patriots are 10-0 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went UNDER in 13 of New England’s last 18 games
- Jets are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 games
- Jets are 1-7 SU in the last 8 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of the Jets’ last 6 games
Patriots vs Jets Expert Analysis and Prediction
The Jets might be playing at home and they might have the gifted Sam Darnold under center, but New England is so much better than New York on both sides of the ball that I just can’t put any faith in the Jets covering the nearly double-digit spread in this contest.
I know New York has gone 5-1 ATS in their last six home dates against New England and that the home team in this series has gone 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings, but the Patriots are a near-perfect 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games and they just don’t look like they’re going to get upset by a team of New York’s caliber. I’m going with Tom Brady and company to get it done in this one and you should too!
Pick: New England 31 NY Jets 17
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Patriots vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
New York Jets Odds, Monday Night Football Week 7
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||New York Titans (1960–1962)
New York Jets (1963–present)
|League Titles||2 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1968
(AFL–NFL Super Bowl championships) 1968
New York Jets Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Jets Game Odds, Jets Live Odds, This Weeks New York Jets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Jets Winning the NFL Championship, New York NFL News & other info on the New York Jets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Jets Today!
- Jets vs Giants 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds & Prediction
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- New York Jets 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- New York Jets 2019 NFL Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Betting Prediction
- Buccaneers Roster Changes, NFL Concussions, Pass Interference, Super Bowl Commercials, Le’Veon Bell
- NFL Regular Season Win Totals, Redskins Duo, Jets Fire GM
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- Jets vs Patriots NFL Week 17 Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- Packers vs Jets NFL Week 16 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Jets at Bills NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Jets vs Titans NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Jets NFL Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- Bills at Jets NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Jets at Dolphins NFL Week 9 Odds & Prediction
- Jets vs Bears NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Preview
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- Colts at Jets NFL Week 6 Lines, Preview & Pick
2019/20 New York Jets Season Betting Info
With No. 3 first-round pick overall and a GM who isn’t afraid to trade down for the right deal, there’s a lot of “wait and see” scenarios happening. Maccagnan also faces the fact that he doesn’t have a great draft track record, meaning his job may be on the line if he doesn’t do it right. Raiders could try to make a deal since they’re in need of a good QB and want to get ahead of the Giants No. 6 pick.
They do have a few needs, a good cornerback will serve the Jets well, they’re worse off now than they were at the end of the season. They’ll likely get the best pick they can in the draft at No. 3, defensive lineman, Quinnen Williams. We won’t know if the Jets trade down likely until the Cardinals and 49ers have done their picks.
Sports in the State of New York
New York Jets Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Jets Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Love this site!!
I use sports book almost daily. I do a lot of live betting as well as MLB. Games are graded in a timely manner and never had any problems with the site overall. Will continue to use sports book and recommend my friends.
Competitive lines and easy payouts
Overall I’ve had the best luck with Mybookie and only had a delay once with being paid out. I will say that there customer support is the best and there isn’t any deposit fees which considerable when compared to other sites.
Good basic site and easy to use.