Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs Odds, Week 1 NFL Lines | 2021 Chiefs Super Bowl Betting
kansas city chiefs Schedule
kansas city chiefs Standings
kansas city chiefs Injuries
Most recent posts
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
Kansas City Chiefs Odds
2021 Kansas City Chiefs Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Dallas Texans (1960–1962) Kansas City Chiefs (1963–present)|
|League Titles||4 (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1962, 1966, 1969 |
(AFL–NFL Super Bowl championships) 1969
(Super Bowl) 2019
|Conference Titles||1 (AFC) 2019|
Kansas City Chiefs In-Depth Betting Analysis
As long as Patrick Mahomes is healthy and in his prime, which could be for the next decade-plus, the Kansas City Chiefs are going to be among the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Get used to it. Here’s a quick look at KC’s NFL odds for this season.
Analysis Kansas City Chiefs NFL 2021
- Regular-season win total: 12.5
- Odds to win AFC West: -250
- Odds to win AFC: +250
- Odds to win Super Bowl 56: +500
Of course, the Chiefs were favored most of last season to win the Super Bowl, too, and were dominated in a 31-9 loss to Tom Brady and the Bucs in Tampa. Patrick Mahomes was under siege all night and played one of his worst games as a pro with zero touchdown passes and two picks. Mahomes was pressured on 31 of his 56 dropbacks and his numbers under pressure were 9 of 26 for 78 yards and one of those two picks.
Mahomes was dealing with an injured foot suffered earlier in the playoffs and had offseason surgery but is fine now. Not sure he will play at all in the preseason, though.
Kansas City did overhaul its offensive line in the offseason. Not long after the Super Bowl loss, the Chiefs released offensive tackles Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz, both of whom were not able to play in the big game. The Chiefs signed guard Joe Thuney in free agency and acquired former Pro Bowl offensive tackle from Baltimore via trade in April. Another guard, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, will play this year after opting out of 2020. He’s a medical doctor who chose to help fight against COVID-19 back in his home country Canada.
The Chiefs selected Creed Humphrey with the No. 63 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft after an illustrious career at the University of Oklahoma in which the 6-foot-5, 320-pound center tallied 37 starts and earned multiple All-America nods. Overall, the Chiefs added a total of 10 new players (including returning opt-outs) to their offensive line room through free agency, the trade market and the draft.
Receiver Sammy Watkins left in free agency but the Chiefs have high hopes for Mecole Hardman opposite All-Pro Tyreek Hill. Hardman isn’t the only receiver the Chiefs have available to replace Watkins. But Hardman is first in a line that includes Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle, among others.
“Somebody’s got to fill in that spot, right?” Hardman said. “However the coaches go about giving those targets away is up to them. It’s up to us three to fill in that void the best way we can.”
Defensively, the team acquired CB Mike Hughes from the Vikings in mid-May. The former 2018 first-round draft pick out of the University of Central Florida is a player that Kansas City had shown heavy interest in ahead of the draft. Injuries plagued his career with the Vikings, causing him to appear in just 24 games in the past three seasons, but he’s healthy now. Hughes has been working into the starting cornerback rotation at training camp. When the Chiefs have been in sub-packages with five or six defensive backs, he’s split repetitions with DeAndre Baker at the right cornerback spot.
Second-round rookie linebacker Nick Bolton has been making waves in camp. Bolton stepped in front of a short pass from Mahomes, and returned it the distance during a 7-on-7 drill on Monday. Bolton’s biggest strengths are in his ability to quickly diagnose a play and attack the line of scrimmage.
Kansas City is a 6-point home favorite Week 1 against a very good Cleveland Browns team in a playoff rematch. The Browns nearly upset the Chiefs in last season’s Divisional Round game.
- Chiefs finish 13-4, win AFC West but don’t get back to Super Bowl
NFL Betting News
Kansas City Chiefs Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas City Chiefs Game Odds, Chiefs Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas City Chiefs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Kansas City team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Chiefs Winning the NFL Championship, Kansas City NFL News & other info on the Kansas City Chiefs. Pick the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas City Chiefs Today!
- Kansas City Chiefs In-Depth Betting AnalysisAs long as Patrick Mahomes is healthy and in his prime, which could be for the next decade-plus, the Kansas City Chiefs are going to be among the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Get used to it. Here’s a quick look at KC’s NFL odds for this season. Analysis Kansas City Chiefs NFL 2021 Regular-season win total: 12.5 Odds Read More
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL SeasonTeams in the National Football League will soon head to training camps in preparation of another NFL Season. So far, information is limited on which teams have what it takes to win next year’s Super Bowl. One thing is for sure, though, from Week 1 to Week 18, NFL handicappers should find plenty of teams offering betting value. Keep reading Read More
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs Offense In-Depth Betting AnalysisYou always hear coaches and media pundits talking about the identity of a specific team. For some, that means having a tight-knit group that battles for one another in the face of adversity, while for others, it’s about playing solid defensive football from start to finish. Identities can change from era to era, but right now, you have to say Read More
- NFL 2021 Kansas City Chiefs Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting PredictionFOOTBALL. It’s still a few months away, but the summer is all about speculation. Which teams will continue to make moves, and which are content with what they have done? So much is still yet to happen, and a lot is to be determined. The Kansas City Chiefs made another Super Bowl trip in 2020, but obviously did not win. Read More
- Kansas City Chiefs Calendar Analysis – NFL PredictionsThe National Football League is a 24-hours, 7-days a week league, which is why it’s no surprise fans are already thinking about which teams look best to win the 2022 Super Bowl. The preseason favorite to take the Vince Lombardi Trophy, 2019 winner Kansas City, has made strides to improve their team. Check out a deep dive into the Chiefs’ Read More
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Score NFL Super Bowl Result | NFL Betting Odds & Scores For the second time in franchise history, the Buccaneers are Super Bowl champions and Tom Brady won his seventh Super Bowl on Sunday night as he powered the Tampa Bay Buccaneers past the reigning champion Kansas City Chiefs. Brady outdueled Patrick Read More
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs BucsRather amazingly, the 2020-21 NFL season will make it the full way through with every single game being played during a COVID pandemic. Truly an astonishing feat for the league and its medical personnel. Super Bowl 55 wraps things up Sunday as the Kansas City Chiefs are 3-point favorites on the NFL odds against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are Read More
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen? Kansas City quarterback Patrick Mahomes is the highest-paid player in NFL history and could go down as the best player in league annals by the time all is said and done. He already has won a regular-season MVP Award and a Super Bowl MVP – and is favored to win another Super Bowl MVP on Sunday in Super Bowl 55 Read More
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?The Kansas City Chiefs signed reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes to a 10-year contract with the idea that Patrick could lead KC to multiple Super Bowl victories. The Chiefs won the 2020 Lombardi Trophy game. Can they take home the hardware on February 7 and become the next NFL dynasty? Let’s find out so you can continue betting against their Super Read More
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
Kansas City Chiefs 2021 Scores
- Chargers 38 vs Chiefs 21 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Falcons 14 vs Chiefs 17 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Chiefs 32 vs Saints 29 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Chiefs 33 vs Dolphins 27 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Broncos 16 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Week 13 Sunday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Chiefs 35 vs Raiders 31 Result NFL Week 11 Sunday Night Football Score
- Panthers 31 vs Chiefs 33 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Jets 9 vs Chiefs 35 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Chiefs 43 vs Broncos 16 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Patriots 10 vs Chiefs 26 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Chiefs 34 vs Ravens 20 Result NFL Week 3 Monday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 23 vs Chargers 20 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Texans 20 vs Chiefs 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2021 Super Bowl Props Bets, Super Bowl LIV Prop Betting Odds & Lines
- Super Bowl 54 Future MVP Prop Bet
- Super Bowl LIV 1st Half Prop Bets
- 2021 Super Bowl 1st Quarter Prop Bets
- Super Bowl 54 Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Props
- 2021 Super Bowl Halftime Show Props
- Super Bowl 54 Announcer Props
- Super Bowl LIV Main Props
- Super Bowl 54 Away Team Prop Bets
- 2021 Super Bowl Home Team Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Field Goals Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Touchdowns Prop Bet
- 2021 Super Bowl Game Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV TD Scorers Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Quarterback Prop Bets
- 2021 Super Bowl Running Back Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Receivers Props
- Super Bowl 54 Defensive Props
- 2021 Super Bowl Cross Sports Props
- Super Bowl LIV Historical Matchups Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Gatorade Shower Prop Bet
2019/20 Kansas City Chiefs Season Betting Info
The Chiefs seem to be on a mission for the Super Bowl this year. The Kansas GM, Brett Veach has a unique look into the NFL Draft and the players he signs on. He’s been in this position for nearly two years and has made some unmistakably bold moves that could very well lead his team to the Super Bowl in 2020.
Kansas has now acquired Frank Clark and Chris Jones, a smart move for the Chiefs. However, in order to find balance with the cost of Clark, Jones, and Mahomes, they must find value and players at a cost-controlled rate. This is a pivotal Draft for young Brett Veach, the real question is, can he and the Kansas City Chiefs continue to grow the depth in their team, which keeping it cost-efficient?
2019 Kansas City NFC Championship Odds
Sunday, January 20 2019
AFC Championship Game, No. 2 New England defeated No. 1 Kansas City | 37 - 31 in Kansas City | Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have for the second time reached the Super Bowl for 3 consecutive years, which they achieved this year by beating the Kansas City Chiefs in the second OT Game of the day.
2019 Kansas City Divisional Round Odds
Saturday, January 12 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis eliminated by No. 1 Kansas City | 13 – 31 in Kansas City | MVP front runner Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs end Indianapolis lucky run and head off to the NFC Championship game next week at Arrow Head Stadium for the first time ever.
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.