Washington heads to AT&T Stadium to battle the rival Cowboys in NFL Week 17. The Redskins are massive underdogs. Will the road team cover the spread? Or, will Dallas put on a show in a must-win game? Check out the NFL odds, analysis and a free pick for Redskins vs Cowboys!
Redskins vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec. 29 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Cowboys -10 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 44 ½
- Partly Cloudy: 13°C/56°F
- Humidity: 54%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 12 mph NW
- Cloud Cover: 50%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why the Washington Redskins are a good bet +10 ½?
Washington has stepped it up in recent weeks. The Redskins beat Detroit 19-16 on Nov. 24. They followed that game with a 29-21 win over Carolina in Week 13. D.C. hasn’t won since Week 13, but they have played well. Washington hung with Green Bay in a 20-15 loss. The Redskins lost by 10, 27-37, against Philadelphia. In Week 16, the Giants beat the Redskins 41-35 in overtime. Washington can play Dallas tight in this rivalry matchup on Sunday.
- Total Yards: 268.8
- Passing Yards: 167.7
- Rushing Yards: 101.1
- Points Scored: 15.4
- Total Yards: 363.8
- Passing Yards: 227.4
- Rushing Yards: 136.4
- Points Allowed: 24.8
Why the Dallas Cowboys are a good bet -10 ½?
The Cowboys blew their shot to win the NFC East Division. In Week 17, they must beat Washington and hope the Eagles lose to the New York Giants. Dallas knows what’s at stake. They’re the much better team in this matchup. Although Washington has played well the past few weeks, the Cowboys should take care of business in their home stadium on Dec. 29.
- Total Yards: 434
- Passing Yards: 300
- Rushing Yards: 134
- Points Scored: 27
- Total Yards: 323.6
- Passing Yards: 220
- Rushing Yards: 103.6
- Points Allowed: 20.6
NFL Betting Trends for Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys
- Redskins are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog
- Washington is 2-5 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- Redskins are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- Dallas is 14-3 ATS in their last 17 versus the NFC East
- Road team is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings
- Over is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Dallas
Redskins vs Cowboys Final NFL Betting Analysis
Dallas had a chance to take the division. But instead of beating Philadelphia and winning the NFC East, the Eagles beat them. Now, Philadelphia controls their own destiny while the Cowboys must win and hope for some luck.
Even though Dallas is much better than Washington based on every statistic, the Cowboys won’t show their best on Sunday. Dallas doesn’t play well when they must. The Cowboys blew it against Philadelphia. But that’s not the only reason to like Washington ATS.
The Cowboys lost straight up at home to Green Bay, Minnesota, and Buffalo. New Orleans, the Jets, Chicago, and Philadelphia beat Dallas when the Cowboys were favored against the spread. This Dallas team doesn’t know how to close the door on opponents. Washington might not win in Week 17. They should cover the spread, though.
NFL Free Pick: Redskins +10 ½
More NFL Week 17 Betting News
- 2019 NFL Week 17 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Raiders vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Titans vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Chargers vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Bears vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Colts vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- NFL Week 17 Christmas MEGAPOD (Ep. 768)
- Steelers vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Jets vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Falcons vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Eagles vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction