san francisco 49ers
San Francisco 49ers Odds | 2019 NFL Betting Lines
san francisco 49ers SCHEDULE
san francisco 49ers STANDINGS
san francisco 49ers Roster
san francisco 49ers Injuries
Most recent posts
San Francisco 49ers Odds
2019 San Francisco 49ers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||San Francisco 49ers (1946–present)|
|League Titles||5 (Super Bowl championships) 1981 (XVI), 1984 (XIX), 1988 (XXIII), 1989 (XXIV), 1994 (XXIX)|
|Conference Titles||6 (NFC) 1981, 1984, 1988, 1989, 1994, 2012|
49ers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
The San Francisco 49ers will look to build on their comeback win in their preseason opener when they hit the road to take on a Denver Broncos team that will be looking to rebound from their preseason-opening loss last weekend. With both of these inter-conference foes looking to reach the playoffs in 2019, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL betting odds!
49ers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Monday August 19, 2019, 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Sports Authority Field , Denver, CO
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: San Francisco / Denver
- Live Stream: NFL Network
- NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds: Denver -2.5 / Total: 42.5
- Partly Cloudy: 37°C/98°F
- Humidity: 16%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 8 mph ENE
- Cloud Cover: 46%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On San Francisco at +2.5?
The 49ers got past Dallas 17-9 last weekend, but they didn’t come out of their preseason opener feeling really good despite getting over 100 passing yards and single touchdown passes from backups Nick Mullens and C.J. Beathard. Rookie wide receiver Jalen Hurd caught three passes for a modest 31 yards, but he caught both TD passes with highlight reel plays by running over one defender on one score and leaping high over another defender on other TD grab.
“I can do different things,” Hurd said. “We’ll just see what they do with me. I’m just trying to seize the opportunity to make a play.”
San Francisco had three players suffer injuries in the first quarter with swing tackle Shon Coleman (right ankle), running back Raheem Mostert (concussion) and defensive tackle D.J. Jones (knee) all getting hurt. Defensively, Marcell Harris and Dre Greenlaw had a team-high six tackles while Jeremiah Valoaga added two sacks in the comeback win. Head coach Kyle Shanahan hasn’t made a decision on whether or not starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will play in this contest after he sat out the opener. Garoppolo is returning from a torn ACL he suffered in Week 3 last season.
“I haven’t decided yet,” Shanahan told reports this week. “That depends on how the practices go this week. That’s something I’ll probably decide on Sunday.”
Why Bet On Denver at -2.5?
The Broncos came up just short in their 22-14 preseason-opening loss against Seattle. Veteran quarterback Joe Flacco started and went 3 of 4 for 19 yards in his only action, but rookie Drew Lock completed an uninspiring 17 of 28 passes for 180 with one touchdown and one interception in the loss. Royce Freeman rushed for 49 yards on three carries while backup Devontae Jackson rushed three times for 18 yards while adding two catches for another 18 yards and one score.
Obviously, it can be better, but I thought he’d made progress this week both in practice and in the game and I think it showed at times out there,” Denver coach Vic Fangio said. “But you know, it’s still a process for him and I don’t know how long it’s going to take, but I think this past week and this game were great for him.”
Defensively, the Broncos allowed former starter Paxton Lynch to complete 11 of 15 passes for 109 yards and one touchdown while adding 38 rushing yards and another score in the win.
49ers vs Broncos NFL Preseason Week 2 Betting Trends
- 49ers are 6-13 ATS in the last 19 games
- 49ers are 5-15 SU in the last 20 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of the 49ers’ last 6 games when playing on the road against Denver
- Broncos are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games
- Broncos are 1-5 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 10 of the Broncos’ last 10 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for 49ers vs Broncos
I know the 49ers are just 2-5 ATS in their last seven and 0-4 ATS in their last four road games, but the fact pf the matter is that the Niners have a far more enviable backup quarterback situation than Denver does right now. Even if Jimmy G doesn’t suit up and play for the Niners in this contest, I like backup Nick Mullen and even, third-stringer C.J. Beathard, if to a slightly lesser degree. Denver will be in trouble this season if Joe Flacco misses any time. Kevin Hogan is mediocre at best and Drew Lock, while talented, is a rookie that clearly isn’t quite ready to start any NFL games right now. The Broncos are 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 home games and 0-4 ATS in their last four overall. I’m going with Frisco to get the outright win to cover the chalk!
Pick: San Francisco 21 Denver 20
San Francisco 49ers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Francisco 49ers Game Odds, 49ers Live Odds, This Weeks San Francisco 49ers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Francisco team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the 49ers Winning the NFL Championship, San Francisco NFL News & other info on the San Francisco 49ers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Francisco 49ers Today!
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet 49ers vs Buccaneers NFL Week 12 Spread
- Giants vs 49ers NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- How to Bet Raiders vs 49ers NFL Week 9 Spread & Pick
- 49ers vs Cardinals NFL Week 8 Lines & Betting Analysis
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Cardinals vs 49ers NFL Week 5 Lines & Expert Pick
- 49ers vs Chargers NFL Week 4 Lines & Expert Analysis
- 49ers vs Chiefs NFL Week 3 Lines & Game Preview
- Lions vs 49ers NFL Week 2 Lines & Expert Pick
- 49ers vs Vikings 2018 NFL Week 1 Spread & Analysis
- 49ers vs Texans 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds & Prediction
- 2018 NFC West NFL Odds & Picks
- Cowboys vs 49ers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- NFL Week 17 Must Bet Games – 2018 Season
- 7 Shocking NFL Betting Predictions for 2018 Season
- San Francisco 49ers 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
San Francisco 49ers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.