Dallas Cowboys Odds, Current Week 7 Line, Sunday Night Football Spread, Super Bowl Odds | 2019 NFL Betting
dallas cowboys SCHEDULE
dallas cowboys STANDINGS
dallas cowboys Roster
dallas cowboys Injuries
Most recent posts
Dallas Cowboys Odds, Sunday Night Football Week 7
2019 Dallas Cowboys Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Dallas Cowboys (1960–present)|
|League Titles||5 (Super Bowl championships) 1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)|
|Conference Titles||10 (NFL Eastern) 1966, 1967
(NFC) 1970, 1971, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1992, 1993, 1995
Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
The Dallas Cowboys will be looking to take care of business at home when they host the Philadelphia Eagles in an intriguing Week 7 divisional rivalry that could go a long way toward deciding the winner of what looks like a closely contested race that could go down to the wire. With both teams desperate to get back in the win column after losses the last time out, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Odds in this one.
Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
- TV: NBC
- Radio: Philadelphia / Dallas
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: Dallas -3 / Total: 49.5
- Scattered Thunderstorms: 16°C/60°F
- Humidity: 57%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 15 mph SW
- Cloud Cover: 50%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Philadelphia?
Despite the fact that the Eagles (2-4 ATS) had their two-game winning streak snapped in their humbling 38-20 road loss against Minnesota on Sunday, there are several good reasons to back the Birds in this Week 7 NFC East divisional showdown. Philadelphia has the slightly better offense statistically speaking in this affair in ranking an encouraging ninth in scoring (26.8 ppg). Then, there’s the fact that the Birds will be looking to extract some big-time payback against the Boys seeing as how they’ve lost three in a row to Dallas, including a narrow 29-23 loss the last time they visited Jerry’s World. In addition to all of that, I genuinely believe Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is better than counterpart Dak Prescott while Philly head coach Doug Pederson is light years better than mediocre counterpart Jason Garrett. Last but not least, the Birds have gone an encouraging 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games.
- Average Score For: 28.20
- Total Yards: 339.20
- Pass Yards: 227.40
- Rush Yards: 111.80
- Average Score Against: 22.20
- Total Yards: 334.20
- Pass Yards: 271.20
- Rush Yards: 63
Why Bet On Dallas?
While the Cowboys (3-3 ATS) have lost three straight, including their stunning 24-22 road loss against the previously winless New York Jets last weekend, there are still some great reasons to back Dallas to take care of business at home in this affair. First, the Cowboys are ranked a solid 10th in scoring (25.5 ppg). Then, there’s the fact that the Boys have the far better defense in ranking an encouraging eighth in points allowed (19.0 ppg). Last but not least, Dallas is also playing at home and they have dominated their division rivals by going an insane 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games against their division rivals.
- Average Score For: 26.20
- Total Yards: 452.80
- Pass Yards: 312
- Rush Yards: 140.80
- Average Score Against: 18
- Total Yards: 321.80
- Pass Yards: 220.40
- Rush Yards: 101.40
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Eagles vs Cowboys
- Eagles are 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games
- Eagles are 3-6 SU in the last 9 games against Dallas
- The total went OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games
- Cowboys are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 games played in week 7
- Cowboys are 11-5 SU in the last 16 games
- The total went OVER in 7 of Dallas’ last 9 games
Eagles vs Cowboys Expert Analysis and Prediction
While the Cowboys has won three straight against the Eagles and are playing on their home field, I haven’t liked what I’ve seen out of Dallas the last three weeks and I believe they are in trouble against an Eagles team marched into Green Bay almost three weeks ago to hand Aaron Rodgers and company a convincing 34-27 home loss that wasn’t as close as the final score indicates.
Philadelphia is 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games while Dallas has gone an uninspiring 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game. The road team in this divisional rivalry has gone 11-4 ATS in the last 15 meetings and again, the Eagles are better at quarterback and head coach. I like the Birds to get the ATS cover as a slight road dog by beating Dallas outright.
Pick: Philadelphia 27 Dallas 23
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Patriots vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
Dallas Cowboys Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Dallas Cowboys Game Odds, Cowboys Live Odds, This Weeks Dallas Cowboys team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cowboys Winning the NFL Championship, Dallas NFL News & other info on the Dallas Cowboys. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Dallas Cowboys Today!
- Cowboys vs 49ers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 1 Lines, Analysis & Pick
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Dallas Cowboys 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- Dallas Cowboys 2019 Season Win/Loss Total Odds & Predictions
- Cowboys vs Rams NFC Divisional Round Betting Odds & Pick
- Seahawks vs Cowboys 2018 NFC Wild Card Odds & Pick
- Cowboys vs Giants NFL Week 17 Betting Lines & Preview
- Buccaneers vs Cowboys NFL Week 16 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Saints vs Cowboys NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Redskins vs Cowboys NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Lines
- Cowboys vs Falcons NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Cowboys vs Eagles NFL Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Titans vs Cowboys NFL Week 9 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- Cowboys vs Texans NFL Week 5 Odds & Betting Preview
- Lions at Cowboys NFL Week 4 Lines & Expert Pick
2019/20 Dallas Cowboys Season Betting Info
Since the Dallas Cowboys trade to acquire Raiders, Amari Cooper, they will not have first-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. Instead, their first selection happens in the second-round picks at No. 58. They’re currently working on long-term arrangements with players (such as Cooper) with the hopes of building a sustainable team. However, it’s unlikely they’ll give up the first-found pick again, according to Jones.
The Dallas organization is still working on the draft board, it’s likely they’ll be looking at a backup running back. Since they rely heavily on Zeke, it makes sense to look at the depth of their team. Jackson and Chunn, the other RBs, spent a ton of time on the practice squad.
Their potential addition: Damien Harris. Though, they need to decide if it’s going to be worth their dollars to add another RB who spends 30% on the bench. We offer the latest Dallas Cowboys Game Odds, Cowboys Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Dallas Cowboys.
2019 Dallas Divisional Round Odds
Sunday, January 13 2019
L.A. Chargers at No. 2 New England, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
2019 Dallas Wild Card Weekend Odds
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 5 Seattle eliminated by No. 4 Dallas | 22 – 24 in Dallas | Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys will Face off with the Los Angles Rams next Saturday, who finished second with a 13-3 record which was tied for the best record in the NFC & League.
Sports in the State of Texas
Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
2019 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Love this site!!
I use sports book almost daily. I do a lot of live betting as well as MLB. Games are graded in a timely manner and never had any problems with the site overall. Will continue to use sports book and recommend my friends.
Competitive lines and easy payouts
Overall I’ve had the best luck with Mybookie and only had a delay once with being paid out. I will say that there customer support is the best and there isn’t any deposit fees which considerable when compared to other sites.
Good basic site and easy to use.