Unbelievable as it is, we are already through 13 Weeks of the NFL and we only have four weeks before we bid bye to the 2015-16 regular season. And whereas a good number of teams like the Carolina Panthers and Cincinnati Bengals have taken full advantage of the 12 games they’ve played so far to solidify their spots in their respective divisions and conferences, others like the San Diego Chargers and Detroit Lions have been huge disappointments in the NFL odds with sub par performances.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.