Much has been made about the Carolina Panthers this NFL season. They nearly put together the perfect regular season, only losing one single game. Cam Newton seems to really be in the prime of his career and is playing great football leading into Super Bowl 50. When you are betting on any football game you always have the choice — bet the favorite or bet the underdog. Continue reading and we are going to explain why placing a wager on the favorite to win Super Bowl 50 is a good strategy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.