Super Bowl LIII odds provide great clues as to how teams might perform in the upcoming season. But, odds don’t tell the whole story. For example, the odds on the Jacksonville Jaguars to win Super Bowl 52 were around +15000 in most sportsbooks before Week 1. Jacksonville was a game away from punching their ticket to the Super Bowl. That means the Jags could have scored at 150 to 1 odds to win Super Bowl 52. Philadelphia was a +4000 shot to win Super Bowl 52 before the season started. They won it. If odds aren’t as predictive as they’ve got a reputation of being, how can Super Bowl 53 future bettors decide on which team to wager?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks