It won’t be long before the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games take place in Rio, Brazil, and we can only hope that the Games are good enough to make us forget about the problems the Brazilians have had with hosting this wonderful event. There have been stories of unlivable conditions at the Olympic Village, zika virus concerns, and a host of other issues that have had people questioning whether the Games should have even been held there at all. These are all legitimate concerns, but there have been problems like this is the past, and they have all been mostly forgotten once the action got under way. The Olympic Games are going ahead, and a few countries are going to be battling it out for the most gold medals. You can bet on who that might be, and the goal of this piece is to give you a number of different options. We will do that by looking at the betting odds favorite, what we believe is the smart pick, and also a potential longshot that might upset the apple cart.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.