When you think of the Super Bowl wagering, you often think of all the prop bets that surround the big game, with everything from the coin toss to the number of yards gained on the first play from scrimmage up for your wagering consideration. There are few other sporting events that allow you to play that many different prop bets, but the Olympic Games are a glorious exception. As well as being able to bet on each of the individual events, there are also a host of wagers available that are incredibly fun to get involved in. The list of prop bets available for the Olympic Games is endless, so let’s take a look at a few of the more popular Olympic betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s & Women’s Soccer: Quarter-Final Matches to Bet On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Options for the Weekend
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics – Event Rundown: What Can I Bet On the Weekend?
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics – Event Rundown: What Can I Bet On Friday, July 30th?
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Options for July 29th Events
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Betting: Golf – 3 Names To Keep An Eye On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball: Matches to Bet On July 28th
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Volleyball Events During the Week
- Olympic Men’s Basketball Odds: Team USA vs. Iran
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Options for July 26th Events
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Soccer Tournament: Matches to Bet On the Weekend
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Men’s and Women’s Handball Betting Guide
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball: Matches to Bet On the Weekend
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Guide for Skateboarding & Sport Climbing
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Guide & Analysis