Oh Canada! The North American nation’s expanding soccer fandom will be on fire on Friday, March 25 when the Canadian men’s national team looks to reach CONCACAF’s Hexagonal round for the first time since 1997. Mexico enters this match looking to clinch their spot in the Hex with a victory. After two games in the semifinal round of qualifying, Mexico and Canada sit in first and second place in Group A, after Mexico opened with a pair of easy wins in November, while Canada beat Honduras 1-0 at home and earned a 0-0 draw in El Salvador. An upset win at BC Place would put Canada in first place in the group. However, no matter who comes out on top in this intriguing affair, it’s going to be downright special. With over 46,000 tickets sold a week before the match, this match will shatter records for a home World Cup qualifier in Canadian history. Now, let’s take a look at the soccer odds as we try to find out who’s going to win this match in front of what will likely be a sellout crowd at Vancouver’s BC Place.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.