English Premier League Odds, Premiership Match Lines | 2021 Premier League Betting
08/13 - 01:00 PM
England Premier League 2021/22 - To Win
England Premier League 2021/22 - To Win
Premier League Odds
2021 English Premier League Betting Headlines & Soccer News
|Founded||20 February 1992|
|Number of teams||20|
|Relegation to||EFL Championship|
|Domestic cup(s)||FA Cup | FA Community Shield|
European Soccer Betting News: Messi Resigns with Barca, Man City a Possible Destination for Ronaldo, Eyes on Henderson and Haaland
The European Soccer League Transfer Window heated up last week with swirling rumors, and almost done deal for Messi. Check out the latest happening with the top teams in European Soccer so you can be ready for when the new seasons begin and bet against their Soccer odds.
European Soccer – Players Transfer Betting Update
European Soccer League Transfer Window
- When: July 1 – August 31
Barca resigns Messi, must now find the money to pay him
Barcelona supposedly has a deal on the table to keep the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi, at Camp Nou for the next five years. Messi could end up landing somewhere else unless Barcelona pulls magic from the proverbial hat.
Although different sites post different numbers, supposedly, Barcelona is in debt 1 billion and 175 million euros. Barca not only has deals on the table to resign Lionel until he’s 39, but they also attracted Sergio Aguero away from Man City, Danish star Memphis Depay, and Eric Garcia.
Winning means everything at Barcelona, which is why, at one point, player salaries accounted for 70% of the bankroll.
But spending to win, and taking out loans, like the 500 million plus one Barca got from Goldman Sachs, doesn’t last forever. If Barcelona can pull the financial rabbit from the never ending black hole in their monetary hat, awesome.
If not, Messi could still end up playing in a Sky Blue kit this season.
Dortmund allows Sancho to head to Man United, struggling to keep Haaland
Man United has wanted Jadon Sancho in a Red Devil uniform for years. This summer, the dream of Sancho on the same squad as Marcus Rashford and Harry McGuire should become a reality.
Dortmund doesn’t mind if Sancho walks. Borussia may have trouble keeping Sancho’s partner, Erling Haaland, though.
In a lot of ways, Dortmund may want to allow Haaland to transfer this summer. The price for Haaland is a crazy 150 million euros. If Dortmund can get that, they should.
After next season, Haaland becomes a free agent for 70 million. Every financially sound team on the planet, Real Madrid, Man City, United, Liverpool, etc., want Erling Haaland’s services.
Grab the money while you can has often been Dortmund’s philosophy. Why should it be any different during this transfer window?
Expect more transfer news next week
The closer we get to August, the more transfer news should land. Clubs are already preparing for next year’s European League Season, which means soccer teams with players like Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, Robert Lewandowski, and Harry Kane must either decide to keep their high-priced talent or allow them to transfer.
August 22, the opening day for many leagues including the EPL and Serie A, is about a month away. So expect bigger news the closer we get to mid-August.
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Gold Cup Final Match to Bet On: Mexico Vs United States
- European Soccer Betting News: Man United Completes Transfer for Sancho
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From July 30th to Aug. 1st
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Canada Vs Mexico
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Qatar Vs United States
Recent Premier League Match History, News & Betting Odds
English Soccer Headlines, Vegas Soccer Odds Online
We offer the latest EPL Match Odds, Premier League Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest EPL team stats, English Premiership Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Premier League.
- 2021-220 Premier League Championship Odds: The Defending Champ Man City is the ChalkManchester City walked away with this past season’s English Premier League trophy. But Man City knows winning this season’s championship won’t be nearly as easy. Manchester United, Liverpool, and Chelsea have the Sky Blues in their sites for the 2021-2022 Premier title. Check out Premier League odds and analysis for the upcoming EPL Season. UEFA English Premier League Championship Odds Read More
- Premier League Betting News & Rumors: Jesse Lingard Back to Man UIt’s been such a busy soccer summer that it’s almost easy to forget that the Premier League is starting in less than a month. Teams are already starting to play exhibition games while also ramping up their efforts on the transfer market. In other words, there’s a lot going on and rumors swirling everywhere. Let’s try to catch up on Read More
- European Leagues Betting News: PSG Signs Wijnaldum, Dortmund Sets Deadline for Sancho to Man UThe European soccer league transfer window kicked off this week and already top teams have handed out contracts to some of the best players in the European leagues. Check out the latest news so you can get ready to make your bets against our Soccer Betting odds. Top 2021 European Leagues Betting News & Rumors Update | June 11th Edition Read More
- Up to Date Premier League Betting Rumors for The 2021-22 SeasonFresh off a third victory against rival Manchester City in the same season, this time for a Champions League title, Chelsea is looking to upgrade across the board. Check out the latest rumors regarding the Blues, Man United, and Man City in our EPL update so you can keep planning your bets against their Premier League odds! English Premier League Read More
- Top Premier League Matches to Bet On Matchday 38On Sunday, May 23, the English Premier League plays their final matchday of the season. MyBookie will post odds on Premier League games after contests on May 19. Check out analysis and free pick for matches happening this Sunday so you can get ready to make your bets against their Premier League odds. Top EPL Games to Bet and Watch Read More
- 2021-22 Premier League Championship Betting PredictionsLiverpool dominated to win the 2019-2020 English Premier League. Manchester City dominated to take the 2020-2021 Premier League. But the Sky Blues and Reds aren’t the only two teams with a shot at next season’s championship. Check out a list of the top contenders, second-tier contenders, and underdog contenders who can win the 2021-2022 EPL so you start planning your Read More
- Top Premier League Matches to Bet On From May. 7 – May 10This week, the top matches in the English Premier League start on Friday when Leicester City hosts Newcastle United. Tottenham at Leeds is another top game while Manchester City hosting Chelsea could be a preview of the 2021 UEFA Champions League Final. Check out analysis, Premier League odds, and free picks for this week’s top English Premier League matches. Top Read More
- Top Premier League Matches to Bet On From Apr. 30 – May 3This weekend’s top English Premier League match is Liverpool traveling to Manchester to take on United. The action starts on Friday when Southampton hosts Leicester City. Check out Premier League odds, analysis, and a free pick for those two matches as well as eight other great soccer games from Friday to Monday. Top EPL Games to Bet and Watch this Read More
- Premier League Betting Odds for the Top Matches From Apr. 23rd to Apr. 25thLiverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal are all in action this weekend. So are Tottenham and Man City. But the Sky Blues and Hotspur play in the English Carabao Cup. Check out Premier League odds, analysis, and free picks for Tottenham versus Manchester City as well as the great EPL action happening from Friday to Sunday. Top EPL Games to Read More
- Top EPL & FA Cup Games to Bet On From Apr. 16th to 19th
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 31
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 30
- Top Premier League & FA Cup Games to Bet On This Weekend
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 28
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 27
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 26
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 25
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 24
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis from Feb. 4 to 7
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 20
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 19
English Premier League Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
English Soccer Odds | 2021 Current Soccer Betting Lines
Premier League Soccer Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Soccer Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
My Bookie Review
I enjoy using your service. At times the website is sluggish but manageable. Most of the agents are extremely helpful, but there are those occasions that more training or knowledge of the service should be implemented for a better customer service experience.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!