Chelsea will look to extract some revenge against PSG when the two teams meet for third time in the UEFA Champions League knock-out stages since 2013/14. The Blues were victorious in 2013/14 but PSG got their revenge earlier this year to set up this clash. Chelsea however, will not go down easily, if at all as they’ve suffered just two losses all season. The game will be shown live on BT Sport Europe from 7pm. To check up and make bank on this and other UCL soccer games check out our soccer odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.