The 2016 Copa America Centenario didn’t get off to a promising start for the United States as it was beaten by Colombia 2-0. Thus that makes Tuesday’s match against Costa Rica essentially a must-win for the USA if it has any hopes of advancing. The Americans are -130 favorites on betting lines with the Costa Ricans at +400 and a draw at +250. The total is 2.5 goals, with the under a -175 favorite. The match is at 8 p.m. ET from Soldier Field in Chicago and will be televised by Fox Sports 1. Find the latest soccer odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.