Expert Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – January 16
🐲 @GarethBale11 has found the back of the net in FOUR competitions this season:LaLiga ⚽✅ Champions League ⚽✅ Club World Cup ⚽✅ Copa del Rey ⚽✅ 📺 WATCH THEM 👇https://t.co/0TUFVmCj3D — Real Madrid C.F.🇬🇧 (@realmadriden) 15 de enero de 2018
Monaco vs. Nice – TuesdayThe way that PSG is playing in Ligue 1 in France suggests that they are going to run away with the title, although there is always the chance that their Champions League campaign may serve as a distraction coming down the stretch. Monaco is one of only two teams with a shot at catching PSG, but they have a tough one on tap on Tuesday, as they welcome in Nice, who are currently sitting in 6th in the league. These two teams have split their last 4 meetings, and it has been the home team who came out on top each time. That trend would suggest that it’s Monaco’s turn to win.
- Games Played: Monaco 20 / Nice 20
- Wins: Monaco 13 / Nice 9
- Ties: Monaco 3 / Nice 3
- Loses: Monaco 4 / Nice 8
- Scored Goals: Monaco 46 / Nice 25
- Conceded Goals: Monaco 19 / Nice 29
Chelsea vs. Norwich – WednesdayThis is an FA Cup 3rd round replay that Chelsea could really have done without, as they already have a logjam of games ahead of them. The teams played to a 0-0 tie at Carrow Road a couple of weeks ago, and Norwich will love the opportunity to get another crack at the Blues, while also putting a nice chunk of gate receipt money in the bank from this reply. Playing this one at home will make all the difference for Chelsea, and I see no way that Norwich pull off the fairytale upset.
- Games Played: Chelsea 1 / Norwich 1
- Wins: Chelsea 0/ Norwich 0
- Ties: Chelsea 1 / Norwich 1
- Loses: Chelsea 0 / Norwich 0
- Scored Goals: Chelsea 0 / Norwich 0
- Conceded Goals: Chelsea 0 / Norwich 0
Leganes vs. Real Madrid – ThursdayIt’s troubling times for Real Madrid, as they are sinking like a stone in La Liga, where they have dropped down to 4th place and are now in danger of missing out on an automatic Champions League spot. Their match-up on Thursday against Leganes may prove to be a bit of a pleasant distraction, as it is the first leg of the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey. Playing a team from a lower division may be the spark that Madrid need to get their mojo back, but as this is just the opening leg, I don’t see them going all out for the big win here.
- Games Played: Leganes 4 / Real Madrid 4
- Wins: Leganes 2 / Real Madrid 2
- Ties: Leganes 1 / Real Madrid 2
- Loses: Leganes 1 / Real Madrid 0
- Scored Goals: Leganes 4/ Real Madrid 9
- Conceded Goals: Leganes 2 / Real Madrid 4
Derby County vs. Bristol City – FridayFriday is a great day for fans of the Championship in England, as we always get a good match-up prior to the full slate of games on Saturday. This one promises to be a beauty, as it features a pair of teams embroiled in the promotion battle that would take them to the Premier League. Derby County is currently sitting in 2nd which is an automatic promotion spot, 10 points off the lead, while Bristol City is in a playoff spot in 5th, just 5 back of Derby. A win here for Bristol City would put them right in the thick of things. It was City who won the previous meeting this season 4-1, but that was a home game for them.
- Games Played: Derby County 27 / Bristol City 27
- Wins: Derby County 15 / Bristol City 13
- Ties: Derby County 7 / Bristol City 8
- Loses: Derby County 5 / Bristol City 6
- Scored Goals: Derby County 44 / Bristol City 40
- Conceded Goals: Derby County 23 / Bristol City 32