The Bundesliga has a great weekend of action. Bayern Munich hits the pitch on Saturday a more than solid -2 favorite on the handicap. Top squad Dortmund is also a -2 chalk while Monchengladbach offers above even money odds in a road tilt at Union Berlin. Check out Bundesliga odds and analysis of this weekend’s best German League soccer matches!
Top Bundesliga Games to Watch this Weekend
- When: Friday, Jan. 29 – Sunday, Jan. 31
Friday, January 29th Match
- Mainz +1 (-138) / Stuttgart -1 (+104)
Mainz upset heavily favored Leipzig in their last. The upset happened after a 3-2 game. Mainz may have turned the corner. More than likely? They bounce in the follow-up. Also, Stuttgart won the last head-to-head 4-1.
Soccer Free Pick: Stuttgart
Saturday, January 30th Matches
- Hoffenheim +2 (-108) / Bayern Munich -2 (-121)
Bayern dominated Schalke 04 by 4 goals to 0 in their last. Hoffenheim also played great. The underdogs are on a 2 match winning streak after putting a 3-0 beating onto Hertha and a 3-0 beat down of Cologne. A couple of goals feels like too many while the road squad upset Bayern 4-1 on Sep. 27.
Soccer Free Pick: Hoffenheim
- Augsburg +2 (-138) / Dortmund -2 (+104)
Here’s another where 2 goals may be too many. Dortmund has beaten Augsburg by exactly 2 goals in the last couple head-to-head matches. The favorites are on a 2 match losing streak. The losses to Leverkusen and Monchengladbach weren’t pretty. Can Dortmund break out? Probably not but the odds force us to look their way.
Soccer Free Pick: Dortmund
- Hertha +332 / Frankfurt -147
Hertha is in awful form. They’ve got a win and 4 losses in their last 5. Frankfurt has three wins, a draw, and a loss in their last 5. The loss happened back on January 12. The home team enters the week after a 5-1 beat down of Arminia Bielefeld on January 23.
Soccer Free Pick: Frankfurt
- Monchengladbach +123 / Union Berlin +197
Gladbach has 4 wins and a draw in their last 5. Union Berlin and Monchengladbach drew in the last head-to-head. But on May 31, the road favorites beat Berlin 4-1. Gladbach should win at better than fair odds.
Soccer Free Pick: Monchengladbach
- Schalke 04 +300 / Werder Bremen +120
Schalke is on a 3 match losing streak. Werder has won the last couple between these two. Werder feels like an overlay at +120 at home. Grab the odds on Werder Bremen.
Soccer Free Pick: Werder Bremen
Sunday, January 31st Matches
- Arminia Bielefeld +260 / Cologne +106
Arminia won the last head-to-head 1-0. Although Cologne should win, the homefield advantage figures to mean something on Sunday, the odds on Bielefeld make them an overlay. We’re going with the dog.
Soccer Free Pick: Arminia Bielefeld
- Freiburg +294 / Wolfsburg -123
Wolfsburg is on a 2-match winning streak. The home team beat Leverkusen 1-0 on January 23. Freiburg has a single loss, to Bayern Munich, in their last 5. The road team looks solid while the odds don’t justify a bet on Wolfsburg.
Soccer Free Pick: Freiburg
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On: Venezuela vs Colombia, Peru vs Brazil
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: North Macedonia vs Ukraine, Belgium vs Denmark, Austria vs Netherlands
- Top 2021 USL Championship Games to Bet On From June 16 to 20
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Russia vs Finland, Wales vs Turkey, Switzerland vs Italy
- UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet From June 14th to 15th