Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 are interested in replacing manager Laurent Blanc, reports Goal.com. Their three most likely targets as his replacement are Arsene Wenger, Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho. If something happened and any of them became available, PSG would go after any of them to the joy of their soccer betting fans. Right now, Mourinho seems the most likely to leave his current post, as his Chelsea EPL team is in 16th in the English Premier League in the early days of defending their league title from last season.
Blanc has led PSG to consecutive Ligue 1 titles but only made it to the quarterfinals of the Champions League last season. Arsene Wenger has had some problems with Arsenal in the Champions League, but they finished in second in the Premier League last year. Pep Guardiola has his Bayern Munich side well out in front in the German Bundesliga, having won all eight matches so far this season.
It sounds like Aston villa manager Tim Sherwood has two more matches to save his job. If he can’t lead his team to victory over Swansea City and Chelsea in the next two weeks, the Metro is reporting that the team will bring Brendan Rodgers, the former manager in Liverpool, in to replace him.
Aston Villa is in 18th place on the Premier League table, with just one win in the team’s first eight games this season. However, Aston Villa did lose Christian Benteke to Liverpool and Fabian Delph to Manchester City this season, and those key vacancies in the lineup play a major role in the team’s performance thus far.
Liverpool looks ready to dump Adam Lallana and Christian Bentke soon, as manager Jurgen Klopp wants to put his own impression on the team this year. Manager Jurgen Klopp teaches soccer at full speed, and that does not really suit either Lallana and Benteke. Signing the pair cost 57 million pounds together, and the team definitely wants a player that expensive to fit within his system. Klopp took over managing Liverpool after Brendan Rodgers was shown the door three and a half year into his tenure.
The Metro is reporting that Chelsea are about to ship Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado off to Juventus. The 27-year-old native of South America was a disappointment after coming to Stamford Bridge back in January. The team loaned him to Juventus, the champions in the Serie A league, where he had moderate levels of success. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho wants to get 18.5 million pounds from selling Cuadrado.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – Oct. 15th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – October 1st Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – September 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – September 17th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – September 10th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – September 3rd Edition
- Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – August 27th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – August 20th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – August 13th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – August 6th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – July 30th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – July 23rd Edition
- Minnesota vs LAFC Game Preview, MLS Odds & Prediction
- Portland vs Montreal MLS Betting Preview & Expert Pick – July 21st
- Dallas at Houston Preview, MLS Lines & Expert Pick
- Philadelphia Union vs LA Galaxy MLS Betting Lines & Prediction
- Revolution vs Red Bulls Game Info, MLS Odds & Pick
- Sevilla vs Benfica 2018 ICC Soccer Odds & Prediction
- Bayern Munich vs PSG 2018 ICC Odds & Prediction
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund 2018 ICC Odds & Expert Pick
- 2018 International Champions Cup Betting Preview
- MLS Betting Picks for Week 21 Action
- Early 2022 World Cup Odds & Betting Predictions
- Top Soccer Betting Picks of the Week – July 16th Edition
- Belgium v England 2018 World Cup Third Place Game Odds & Pick