NFL regular season total betting is not an indulgence meant for just anybody. I repeat, betting on NFL regular season totals is not something meant for your average NFL odds aficionados. The silver lining, however, is that if you learn the process, then couple it with extreme patience and grow a pair that will allow you to confidently think ahead of your usual last-minute bettors; you can reap bountifully from the NFL regular season total line the same way pros like me do. Okay, enough with the mindless chest-thumping and this becoming-too-long introduction; let us jump into the section below and consume the NFL betting tips given on how to succeed in placing wagers for NFL regular season totals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.