arizona cardinals Roster
arizona cardinals STANDINGS
arizona cardinals Injuries
arizona cardinals SCHEDULE
arizona cardinals Team Statistics
Most recent posts
arizona cardinals Twitter
Arizona Cardinals 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
The Arizona Cardinals might have floundered to a dismal 3-13 record a year ago, but almost everything is new in the desert heading into the 2019 NFL regular season. You see, after just one year under former head coach Steve Wilks and 2018 first round draft pick, former Cal quarterback Josh Rosen, the Cardinals have altered the entire landscape of their franchise by hiring former Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury and drafting Heisman Trophy-winning former Oklahoma star Kyler Murray with the top overall pick in this year’s draft.
Now, whether the Cards take off immediately and surpass their low win total from a year ago or not, there are several key things you need to know about Arizona as we move closer to the start of training camps and football flying everywhere.
And before getting started, be sure to check out the latest NFL odds for the 2019 season.
Arizona Cardinals 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 3-13 (W-L) / 7-8-1 (ATS) / 3-5-0 (Home) / 4-3-1 (Away) / 6-8-0 (Grass) / 1-0-1 (Turf)
- O/U: 7-9 (W-L) / 2-6-0 (Home) / 5-3-0 (Away) / 5-9-0 (Grass) / 2-0-0 (Turf) / 40.6 (Total)
As you can see, the Cardinals went 3-13 SU a year ago while recording two of their wins against NFC West division rival San Francisco and two of their three wins on the road. Arizona almost recorded a. .500 ATS mark by going 7-8-1 ATS, including 4-3-1 ATS on the road. Despite ranking dead last in scoring, Arizona went 7-9 O/U, including a 5-3 O/U mark on the road.
- Total Yards: 241.6 / Rank 32
- Passing Yards: 157.7 / Rank 32
- Rushing Yards: 83.9 /Rank 32
- Points Scored: 14.1 / Rank 32
- Field Goal %: 70.6 / Rank 30
Under the direction of Rosen, the 10th overall pick in last year’s draft and Wilks, a ‘defensive’ coach who was the defensive backs coach in Carolina and is now a coordinator for the Browns, Arizona finished dead last in almost every offensive category there is including scoring (14.1 ppg). However, NFL fans and betting buffs should expect a much different and improved offense in 2019 because of the additions of the offensive-minded Kingsbury and the super-athletic Murray who passed for 4,361 yards with 42 touchdowns and just seven interceptions for Oklahoma last season.
- Total Yards: 358.8 / Rank 20
- Passing Yards: 203.9 / Rank 4
- Rushing Yards: 154.9 /Rank 32
- Points Allowed: 26.6 / Rank 26
- Field Goal %: 80.6 / Rank 8
Defensively, Arizona finished 20th overall and an uninspiring 26th in points allowed, but the Cards excelled against the pass by finishing a stellar fourth in passing yards allowed.
- Touchdowns: David Johnson (10)
- Rushing: David Johnson (940)
- Passing: Josh Rosen (2278)
- Receiving: Larry Fitzgerald (734)
- Sacks: Chandler Jones (13.0)
- Interceptions: Tre Boston (3)
Last season, former Pro Bowl running back David Johnson led the team in rushing yards and touchdowns while the ageless Larry Fitzgerald somehow managed to lead the team in receiving yards despite being in his 15th season in the league.
To address some of their offseason needs heading into their new era, the Cards pulled off what looks like a series of smart offseason free agent additions. Arizona added aging future hall of Fame linebacker Terrell Suggs, tight end Charles Clay, linebackers Brooks Reed and Jordan Hicks as well as a trio of veteran cornerbacks in Tramaine Brock, Josh Shaw and Robert Alford.
Now, the new-look Cards will look to take the first step in their rebuild and many believe they could surprise in 2019. Better yet, thanks to my expert NFL analysis, you’re going to find out just how many games Arizona is going to win in 2019. Let’s get started.
While I’m expecting Arizona to be a lot better and more explosive offensively, I don’t know how much they’re going to improve over their three wins from a year ago in the first season of their new rebuild. In addition to their six difficult NFC West division games against two teams that made the playoffs a year ago, the Cardinals also face three AFC North teams that all look like possible playoff teams in 2019 (Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland) and three more NFC South playoff contenders (New Orleans, Atlanta and Carolina). I don’t see Arizona reaching the. .500 mark this coming season, but the Cardinals will be entertaining at the very least and after last season, that’s an improvement in and of itself.
Arizona Cardinals Odds
2019 Arizona Cardinals Betting News
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Chicago Cardinals: (1920–1943, 1945–1959)
St. Louis Cardinals: (1960–1987)
Phoenix Cardinals: (1988–1993)
Arizona Cardinals: (1994–present)
|Arena||Vivint Smart Home Arena|
|League Titles||2 (pre-AFL–NFL merger) 1925, 1947|
|Conference Titles||1 (NFC) 2008|
|Division Titles||7 NFL Western: 1947, 1948
NFC East: 1974, 1975
NFC West: 2008, 2009, 2015
Arizona Cardinals Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arizona Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks Arizona Cardinals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arizona team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the NFL Championship, Arizona NFL News & other info on the Arizona Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arizona Cardinals Today!
- Cardinals vs Chargers NFL Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Raiders at Cardinals NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Chiefs NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick
- 49ers vs Cardinals NFL Week 8 Lines & Betting Analysis
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Cardinals vs 49ers NFL Week 5 Lines & Expert Pick
- Seahawks vs Cardinals NFL Week 4 Spread & Prediction
- Bears vs Cardinals NFL Week 3 Odds & Expert Preview
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Rams NFL Week 2 Odds
- Redskins vs Cardinals NFL Week 1 Odds and Pick
- Cardinals at Saints 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread & Pick
- 2018 NFC West NFL Odds & Picks
- Chargers vs Cardinals 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Bears vs Ravens 2018 Hall of Fame Game NFL Odds
- Arizona Cardinals 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
- Arizona Cardinals 2018 NFL Betting Guide
2019/20 Buffalo Bills Season Betting Info
The Arizona Cardinals are starting their offseason workouts on April 8th, and it’s anticipated that Josh Rosen will be participating. According to reports, Rosen will be anticipated to join the Cardinals during their team workouts. It was speculated for some time that the Cardinals were going to trade Rosen (the first-round 2018 pick), however, it seems Arizona is setting down with Rosen for the time being. Arizona fans will be watching the NFL first-round draft with all eyes as April 25th approaches.
Sports in the State of Arizona
NCAA Teams | Division I
Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
I live MyBookie!
I love all of their NBA odds. They are the best in the game!! I recommend this site as #1 for betting.
Great customer service!
The format is easy to use. I’d like to see easier and less restrictive ways to transfer funds.
Bet experience is great. Support is always there for you to explain,