I don’t know about you guys, but I suspect that you ae a lot like me when it comes to wagering on the Super Bowl. I usually set a little extra money aside so that I can play a few of the prop bets that are always part of the big game. I love these little in-game bets, as they tend to make the game more exciting, starting out with the coin toss. Yes, you can have a little money riding on which side the coin will fall. This is one that I always play, as it feels good to be in profit before the game even begins, assuming of course that you made the right choice. There are a lot of great little prop bets available here at MyBookie for SB51, so let’s look at some of the best and before you bet on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.