While it is Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald and the rest of the Arizona Cardinals’ explosive offense that gets the lion’s share of the national media spotlight, make no mistake about it, Arizona’s lockdown defense could end up being the No. 1 reason the Cardinals fulfill their Super Bowl hopes and dreams. Now, let’s take a look at the Cardinals’ stingy defense.
Peterson has made the Pro Bowl all five seasons of his career by routinely shutting down opposing wide receivers. While Peterson only had two interceptions this season that is mostly because opposing quarterbacks choose to not throw in his direction very often. Peterson has only been thrown at 57 times in 14 games, allowing only 26 catches for 327 yards and one touchdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.