Thanks to a dominant 32-18 road win in Washington on Sunday, the Green Bay Packers are now in the Divisional Round of 2015-16 NFL playoffs. It, however, doesn’t get any easier for the Packers, as their next task at hand is a clash against the Arizona Cardinals, a team that manhandled Green Bay to the tune of 38-8 in Week 16, barely a month ago. Can the Packers get revenge at the University of Arizona Stadium, Glendale on Saturday, January 16th, or will the Cardinals hold serve as the NFL betting favorites in front of their home fans? Here is comprehensive NFL odds preview of this game slated to start at 8:15 p.m. ET, with the broadcast brought to you live by NBC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.