The Kansas City Chiefs hope to end a 2-game losing streak when they take on the Denver Broncos on Thursday, Oct. 17. The Broncos are on a 2-game winning streak. Something must give on Thursday night. Will the Chiefs get it done as a road favorite? Check out the NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for Chiefs vs Broncos!
Chiefs vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Thursday, Oct. 17 at 8:20pm ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, CO
- TV: FOX/NFL
- ATS Odds: Chiefs -3 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 50
Why Kansas City Chiefs are a good bet at -3 ½?
Things haven’t worked out Kansas City’s way, but on Thursday the Chiefs play a team that should have no shot at keeping up on the scoreboard. Kansas City averages 27.7 points per. KC racks up an average of 422 yards per.
Because the Chiefs have one of the top offenses in football, and Denver has one of the worst, Kansas City has a massive advantage. Even if Denver’s defense plays well, there’s no way the Broncos offense can stick with the Chiefs.
- Total Yards: 422
- Passing Yards: 339.3
- Rushing Yards: 82.7
- Points Scored: 28.7
- Total Yards: 406.2
- Passing Yards: 244.3
- Rushing Yards: 161.8
- Points Allowed: 24
Why Denver Broncos are a good bet at +3 ½?
Although Denver does have a pedestrian offense, the Broncos have one of the top defenses in football. Denver shut out the Tennessee Titans in Week 6 in a fantastic 16-0 victory. Before that, they held the L.A. Chargers to only 13 points in another win.
Denver’s defense faces a much better offense than what the Chargers or Titans field. However, the defense is good enough to contain Patrick Mahomes the way the Texans did in Week 6 and the Colts did in Week 5.
- Total Yards: 353.2
- Passing Yards: 234.6
- Rushing Yards: 118.6
- Points Scored: 18
- Total Yards: 328.6
- Passing Yards: 202.4
- Rushing Yards: 126.4
- Points Allowed: 21.2
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Chiefs vs Broncos
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chiefs last 14 games
- Chiefs are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games
- Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Denver
- Broncos are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games
- Broncos are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Broncos last 6 games.
Chiefs vs Broncos Final NFL Betting Analysis
The Kansas City Chiefs defense has been one of the worst units in the NFL this season. The Chiefs defense often isn’t great, but the way they’ve played this season is ridiculous. KC allows 406.2 total yards per game.
Opponents do whatever they want against the Chiefs. Denver will try and rush it down Kansas City’s throats. They average 116 yards per versus decent rush defenses. Because the Chiefs give up 161.8 rushing yards per game on average, the Broncos have a serious edge on the ground.
Denver could very well hand KC their third straight loss. If anything, expect the Chiefs to bumble their way to another close 1 to 2 point win.
NFL Free Pick: Denver Broncos +3 ½
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Seven (Ep. 741)
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks